Home

im already bored of ncaa 09

This is a discussion on im already bored of ncaa 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 10:41 AM   #105
MVP

OVR: 34
Re: im already bored of ncaa 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
i havent played dynasty/franchise since nfl 2k(the dreamcast launch title)

since online came out THAT is my replay value
playing a program(dynasty/franchise) = easy after 1 or 2 years as you know what the ai is going to do. theres only so many lines of code for the ai to go thru for situatiuons

online NEVER gets boring. its only boring when the game isnt good ala madden 08 & ncaa 09

leagues keep me going all season. you network with new sim people and join their leagues and play exbhibition matches year round with a group of 80-85 people

its just when the game isnt that good and/or has major flaws.....how long can you play it?

hence im bored of ncaa already
1 more week till madden

Well, based on the reputation that you earned at the 2k forums, I highly doubt you will be able to keep yourself going for a year, before your alienate the Madden League community as well.

Best wishes in finding 32 active people on a consistent basis.

Good luck though!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 10:57 AM   #106
Rookie

Tig5309's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by senfgastn
As bad as 08 sucked, at least blitzing actually worked. I found 08 to be much more playable (offline). When I finish a season on Heisman playing as Tennessee, I expect to have more than 2 sacks. Those 2 sacks, by the way came from a DE that got to the QB only when he glitched up and stood out of the pocket for like 6 seconds. I'm having some fun with Campus Legend right now, but Dynasty is killing me. I hate that when the season starts I'm not going to be playing a dynasty.
I agree 100%. I remember when '08 was coming out, EA released several side by side videos showing the subtle gameplay improvements from '07. Specifically I recall the improved DB coverage and improved sideline detection (backs cutting up field instead of running OB.) I was excited to see that most of my major gameplay issues addressed and displayed for us to see.

Flash forward to '09 where my only desire was to see the INT issue toned down. Well we get that, but now guys are running OB, juking for no reason, and whatever was changed with the speed logic seems to have severely hurt the pursuit logic. This is one year where if all we'd been given on the gameplay side was a correction for the INTs without affecting anything else, I'd have been happy.

I'm still holding out hope that the sliders allow me to get some enjoyment out of dynasty. It is depressing to think I might not even be playing NCAA when the season starts after years of playing through December.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:12 AM   #107
Rookie

newper77's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tig5309
Flash forward to '09 where my only desire was to see the INT issue toned down. Well we get that, but now guys are running OB, juking for no reason, and whatever was changed with the speed logic seems to have severely hurt the pursuit logic. This is one year where if all we'd been given on the gameplay side was a correction for the INTs without affecting anything else, I'd have been happy.
Amen to that.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:27 PM   #108
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
Well, based on the reputation that you earned at the 2k forums, I highly doubt you will be able to keep yourself going for a year, before your alienate the Madden League community as well.

Best wishes in finding 32 active people on a consistent basis.

Good luck though!
the 2k forums were a cheese fest

all i did was expose the frauds

fade to rice, run qb sideline to sideline, and call 1 defensive play and hot route everybody the same way

thats boring

next time, know what youre talking about before sounding stupid

anyway, ive been in madden leagues since 06(when i was forced to play it) and i enjoy league gaming

right now im in about 5 SIM leagues.
do you playboy cause you KNOW im gonna do me and keep the SIM name going

man, i miss the old xbox forums for 2k. be sim or be called out
now a days, if you cheese people say "over come it"
i shouldnt have to counter your cheese, just play the right way.

-Dad
Old 08-12-2008, 02:06 PM   #109
Rookie

Amen i haven't been following at all. Cheese pisses me off its cheating, god dang it. It's really funny how little people know of football strategy i am sick of have button mash battles when tie goes to the offense. eA u owe me 60$ and everyone else owes me time after school so we can study football.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:09 PM   #110
Rookie

Amen i haven't been following at all. Cheese pisses me off its cheating, god dang it. It's really funny how little people know of football strategy i am sick of have button mash battles when tie goes to the offense. eA u owe me 60$ and everyone else owes me time after school so we can study football.

Madden 09 and Ncaa 09 are both no good at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »