Home

im already bored of ncaa 09

This is a discussion on im already bored of ncaa 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2008, 01:52 PM   #33
stewaat

OVR:
Re: im already bored of ncaa 09

Why are there so many of these threads? I'm enjoying the game should I make a thread "I'm not bored of NCAA"?

Sucks for you....now I'll go back to enjoying the game.

Old 07-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
Why are there so many of these threads? I'm enjoying the game should I make a thread "I'm not bored of NCAA"?
How can you enjoy a game with so many glitches.....has failed to inovate.......I mean still no refs......its obvious they dont care? Three years still no refs????
Old 07-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #35
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
How can you enjoy a game with so many glitches.....has failed to inovate.......I mean still no refs......its obvious they dont care? Three years still no refs????
so you need a ref to enjoy the game? Me and my friends all talk about how much fun it is...but everyone has there own opinion. i love the game wish i didnt have to work so i could play it more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2008, 02:04 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

NCAA 09 In summary

Offense = Fun
Defense = There is no defense, merely 11 men running around lost.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:09 PM   #37
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

I've only played the game sporadically since i'm still trying to edit all my teams....but from the games i've played it's alot better than 08.

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 07-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #38
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
i thought the same about Rainbow Six Vegas 2(except the ref part, obviously). that game had a lot of glitches/bugs at release. but somehow found it fun, and 2 patches later, the game plays much better. so theres hope for NCAA. hell, i believe GTA IV required a patch for many people to even be able to play it online. hopefully after the patch, most the flaws of NCAA will be fixed. still having fun with it now though.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
why would you buy a game to play dynasty?!

i play games at my age (28) only for online

offline is for when i was a teenager and there was nO INTERNET(hard to believe i went thru high school and no one had the internet)

ai = boring and a simple "code' to beat

online = chess match vs a human mind and a human mind adjustment

theres no comparing the 2

without online gaming i would never play videogames

What you are failing to understand is that online gaming is designed to appeal to the most common denominator.

I dont care what game it is, this has, and always will be so.

That is why you get that disclaimer that online gameplay will "differ" from the offline experience, when you log onto the game.

You will always be playing on the most user friendly setting, with default sliders, because that is what appeals to the most people.

If you are strictly an online gamer, you will come up with the short end of the stick everytime.

You are always ultimately playing against the game. The game is programmed to play a certain way, the players are programmed to act a certain way.

The person you are playing only has control of 1 player, so in a game of football, there are going to be 10 other CPU variables for the user to exploit.

There really isnt a whole lot of difference between how people play the game. It's football, and there are only so many things a person can do.

Last edited by sportyguyfl31; 07-29-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:24 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
If you play realistic you won't have that problem. I don't drop my QB 50 yards and then throw.

Your heart will be broke on Aug 12. cause if thats how you play, Madden will do that too.
That's not how I play. That's how the person I was playing plays.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »