Home

5 - star recruits

This is a discussion on 5 - star recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
5 - star recruits

My Current Season with IU. 5th Season - Six Team Prestige

Before I even played the National Championship I has already signed

8 - 5 star recruits
4 - 4 star recrutis

If you follow these directions you should be able to too!

This recruiting works for me and a friend of mine. In back to back years I have recruited at least 10 5 star recruits. Depending on what team you have and how good they are matters also. I play with IU and my friend plays with USC. It was a lot easier for him to get going on the 5 stars. So say you are IU you have to build them up to a 6 star program. After that its cake. Once you are a 6 star program during the pre season recruting go to top 100 recruits. Sort it by who is interested in you with the green dots on the left. Don't know what those things are called, but they are interested in you. If you are really want someone that is not interested in you then only do maybe one or two. The first 10 recruits are you main objective. After those first 10 then add whoever else to your recruit list.

THE TRICK IS QUICKCALLS

Week One recruiting. Quick call 60 minutes and then offer a scholarship. The first week you will only be able to do the top 8 or 9 recruits.

Week Two. QuickCall again using 60 minutes on top 10 recruits and you should be able to offer the 8, 9, and 10 recruits scholarships.

Week Three all Top 10 recruits should have offers. All you have to do is quick call 60 minutes week after week and you will see them get more and more interested.

They should start signing by week 7,8, 9 and past.
You do not have to worry about the other ones because they will still be interested in you and if you notice they usually do not have offers yet anyways. Then you do the same with them until you sign them. It works for me so it will work for you if you do it right. I know my directions are a little shaky so if you have questions please reply.

KEY INGREDIENTS

QUICKCALLS are all you need at the beginnning. When you are #1 interest for that recruit then have them visit your school.

DO NOT schedule easy games. The better strength of Schedule the easier the recruits will come. I schedule my 4 non conference games with top 15 teams. That is a must for back to back recruits to come.

When you do have them visit make sure they come during a RIVLARY game.

Hope this helps.

(Also I have been looking for someone that can tell me how to do the cool dives in the endzone. If you know how please let me know)

http://forums.xbox.com/21747861/ShowPost.aspx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 12:46 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: 5 - star recruits

If U keep doing Quick Call, doesn't this only get you the top 10 people interested, What about the others????
Old 07-30-2008, 12:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

i pulled 16 5* and 9 4* in my fsu dynasty....it was kind of funny cuz half of them were week 1 commits..... seeing as there are usually btwn 28 and 34 5 * recruits it seems that i have half of the 1st round currently residing in my depth chart
Old 07-30-2008, 12:57 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 10

How'd you pull that off???
Dang, I never get good recruits like yall, and I'm six stars, but my schedule might be weak...
Old 07-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo2k2ndc
If U keep doing Quick Call, doesn't this only get you the top 10 people interested, What about the others????
Yeah, but other recruits on your board won't not be interested in you. Just try it and you will see what I am talking about. After you try it then you should understand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 06:00 PM   #6
Rookie

at0micfly's Arena

OVR: 2

What do you mean by "cool" dives?
Old 07-30-2008, 06:20 PM   #7
Rookie

thatruth22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenacioust86
Yeah, but other recruits on your board won't not be interested in you. Just try it and you will see what I am talking about. After you try it then you should understand.
Nope, i do this as well and last season i brought in the top class with 8, five stars, 6, four stars, and 13 three stars. It works man lol
Old 07-30-2008, 06:58 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Recruiting is horrible...in my test dynasty i was able to average 9-11 5 star recruits with USC in a 4 year period.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »