Home

PASSED ON THIS TODAY: GOOD OR BAD?

This is a discussion on PASSED ON THIS TODAY: GOOD OR BAD? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 04:00 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
PASSED ON THIS TODAY: GOOD OR BAD?

I am pretty stingy about what I spend my money on I am unsure of this. Would you all here say that I it is wise to hold off on this and pick up Madden or should I go back and get NCAA 09?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 04:04 PM   #2
MVP

Matt Diesel's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: PASSED ON THIS TODAY: GOOD OR BAD?

If you only have enough for 1 wait till madden comes out and see which one is better. You can still get NCAA after madden comes out.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

If broken AI and no defense is your idea of a good time while playing football, then NCAA 09' is your game.

This season’s game has severely lowered the bar for not only 2010, but this seasons Madden as well.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #4
Banned

wryly's Arena

OVR: 2

In hindsight I wish I had not bought it. I haven't played it in a week and have absolutely no desire to.

You might consider buying it once the next two patches come out and the price drops. Which will probably be around December.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mddst34
If you only have enough for 1 wait till madden comes out and see which one is better. You can still get NCAA after madden comes out.
x2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 04:39 PM   #6
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQman2121
If broken AI and no defense is your idea of a good time while playing football, then NCAA 09' is your game.

This season’s game has severely lowered the bar for not only 2010, but this seasons Madden as well.
Amen Bro, Amen.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:46 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQman2121

Yep, im also in agreement on this one.

Ill also say that, if you are pretty stingy with your money and are just thinking of getting a new game in general, id hold off on both Madden and NCAA, as there are some MUCH better games coming out in the upcoming months.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:18 PM   #8
Tar Heels/UCF

skinfan31's Arena

OVR: 9

It depends. I know if I had a college avatar under my screen name that would mean I'm a big fan of college sports. I'm enjoying the hell out of the game. There are alot of haters on this board, but to me, an EA game doesn't change much from year to year. If you liked last years version, then you will like this years.

I'm HUGE fan of college football, and for me this is a must have. I've never been a big fan of Madden. I think it's a grossly overrated football game. But it's the only choice anyone has if they want to play NFL ball.

Bottom line is if I had to choose, NCAA would be the choice hands down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »