Home

Anybody else slightly SCARED about the patch?

This is a discussion on Anybody else slightly SCARED about the patch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2008, 04:08 PM   #17
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Anybody else slightly SCARED about the patch?

I am not afraid about the patches. The game is already not in a playable state, what can the patches do, break it even more? The end result would be the same as it is now.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:30 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

The only thing I am afraid of is that something else will get broken in the process and they stated there will be no more patches so if they do break something, like make it a total pick 6 festival, we're in trouble.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:34 PM   #19
Rookie

TylerDurdenVol's Arena

OVR: 4
Icon8 Re: Anybody else slightly SCARED about the patch?

I'm numb when it comes to NCAA now,so whatever they do I feel if it helps great and if it doesn't so what.JMO
Old 08-01-2008, 04:35 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Put the RBA slider at or around 35 and the LB's will not seem as slow.
Yeah I mentioned that too in like post 4, so I definately agree with you that is what we'll have to do this year. Theres a link to OMT saying what is likely going to be in the patch.

I'm guessing they assume that sliders will allow us to fix most of the problems, and thats why they aren't going to mess with other stuff.

Personally, I think the game is not only playable, but very good. It has slight problems but not worse than ever before.

Last edited by doctorhay53; 08-01-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 04:41 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonRSD
well this wont have an effect on online gamers so whats the point of slider adjustment?

be a man, play a human opponent
seriously? 'be a man, play a human opponent'? What the hell kind of a statement is that? Is it really even necessary?

There have been so many reasons NOT to play human opponents. Lag, exploits, quitting, 13 year old kids, NO ONLINE DYNASTY, everyone using the same 2 teams. Online play hasn't been fun for me in the past. Now that online games mean something to my dynasty, though, i'm enjoying human games alot. If you play in an online dynasty the sliders will have an effect on online games. Dynasty is alot more fun for me than single, meaningless games.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »