Home

When will EA add 1-aa teams?

This is a discussion on When will EA add 1-aa teams? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 05:21 PM   #97
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: When will EA add 1-aa teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
I feel sorry for fans of 1-aa teams but I don't think this should be that big of a priority.
Why? What else do they have to work on besides not releasing a faulty and half broken game? I would much rather have Div-1aa teams, dynasty modes, etc. than CL or Mascot Mashup. I know it may take awhile to implement this, but it is a part of college football. They need something to add next year and I think this would be perfect. God forbid they may have to put some time into it, but we deserve some 1-aa teams. It would make Dynasty mode much more fun, plus I would love using my school online beating the big boys.

Youtube
Old 08-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #98
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
So OMT is there virtually no chance for FCS teams?
No, I never said that. I was only saying why we haven't done them yet. That doesn't mean we won't ever do it.
Old 08-04-2008, 05:46 PM   #99
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
No ****? Wow...learn something new everyday

Anyway....Adam, I know you guys started out on the 360, but I'm thinking its time to switch to the PS3. You can make a WAY better game for both systems porting from the PS3.
That's not really how it works. We develop the game side by side for both consoles. Not 360 then "port."
Old 08-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #100
Rookie

Fluffhead's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDofBA
I feel sorry for fans of 1-aa teams but I don't think this should be that big of a priority.
Cosign. For the one game on a 1-A team's schedule that it actually comes into play, it's not that big of a deal to most. Full 1-AA seasons? Forget about it. The only thing I ever care about seeing incorporated from the lower divisions is the option for a playoff format, but that makes the almighty NCAA cry.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:05 PM   #101
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Easy to say if you are a fan of an FBS school or if you go there. There are 120 other teams in Division 1 too. But, seriously what else would you want for next year? They have done a good job with the gameplay, online modes, and dynasties. Now they just need to add the Div 1-aa schools.

What do you want? Another gimmicky feature, such as CL? No Offense, OMT. It is fun for the first 1 hour or so, but it has no depth after that.

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 01:47 AM   #102
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
That's not really how it works. We develop the game side by side for both consoles. Not 360 then "port."
so what is with the lack of PS3 exclusive features? Is it the same reason XBox live pops up after every NCAA commercial?

I mean obviously you guys can give the 360 some exclusive features too
Old 08-05-2008, 02:07 AM   #103
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

SOLUTION FOR FCS TEAMS (1AA TEAMS): OMT's Create A School. The point is customization. Allow a user to make whatever school he wants, importing pics/logos whatever. Create-A-Stadium would solve the 3000 hours or whatever it takes to render these stadiums. Disk space would not be an issue if we could save these teams on the HDD. EA wouldn't be overwhelmed with making everyone's team and customers would be happy. If someone wanted App. State in the game, they could create it. Same with Texas Southern. Or even a JUCO school. If you look at the PS2 game, yes it does have FCS or 1-AA team, but look closely at the stadiums. They are all the same with different colored buildings in the background. So most of the FCS schools are covered with only one stadium.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »