Home

Can You Change The CPU's Uniform?

This is a discussion on Can You Change The CPU's Uniform? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can You Change The CPU's Uniform?

Is it possible to change the CPU's uniform when playing in Dynasty? Or is it always the CPU's default uniforms and you can only use alternate unis for user controled teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Can You Change The CPU's Uniform?

no
Old 08-01-2008, 06:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue10
no
Wow that's horrible, please tell me it's gonna be possible in Madden.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:29 PM   #4
Rookie

mojo7877's Arena

OVR: 3

Yes you can. I swap the controller to the CPU side, pick the uniform, then go back to mine. I am GT and am wearing white at home like they will be doing this year (even though Tech has new uniforms and they arent in the game). So I can even swap to CPU, pick an alternate dark jersey, go back to GT and have to switch it to white top (since default is gold top at home) and when they game starts the CPU is wearing the alts.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:44 PM   #5
Tar Heels/UCF

skinfan31's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo7877
Yes you can. I swap the controller to the CPU side, pick the uniform, then go back to mine. I am GT and am wearing white at home like they will be doing this year (even though Tech has new uniforms and they arent in the game). So I can even swap to CPU, pick an alternate dark jersey, go back to GT and have to switch it to white top (since default is gold top at home) and when they game starts the CPU is wearing the alts.
I've tried that many times and it hasn't worked. The only way I can do it is to pick the cpu uni and start the game as them, then after the KO switch controllers via the menu screen. But doing that disables something on your profile.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2008, 10:46 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

If you have a second controller, use it and move over to the opponent team, select the uniform, and proceed into the game. Once in the game, pause the game with the second controller, go into "Select Sides" and put P2 into the center again.

Problem solved!
Old 08-01-2008, 11:23 PM   #7
Rookie

Icon14 Re: Can You Change The CPU's Uniform?

Like the previous poster said it can be done. do as he stated, go to the cpu side, pick there uni hit the circle (ps3 guys), go back to your team and have at it. i do it all the time
Old 08-02-2008, 12:16 AM   #8
Rookie

That's not exactly what I said, but it seems to work for you. Although, someone once said doing this with just one controller does something funny with your profile (I don't know). I do know I've tried doing this once with just the one controller and it didn't work; as soon as I switched back to my dynasty team, my opponent's uniform reverted to default.

My method was to use two controllers:
  • Move P1 to your dynasty team (should happen automatically).
  • Move P2 to your opponent's team.
  • Select P1's uniform, making sure it shows your profile (if that is important to you. Once you're done here, press whatever button you normally do to advance to the game; the box under your dynasty team should say "Ready."
  • Select P2's uniform; the profile here should read User 2 (or something like that). Once you've done that, press whatever button you normally do to advance to the game.
  • You'll have to do the coin toss for both teams (here's the drawback as you can "cheat" your way to an advantage for your dynasty team).
  • Before the kickoff, pause the game with P2, make your way to "Select Sides" and put P2's controller to the center. The change will take effect after the kickoff (another drawback, as you have a chance to "cheat" again).
Voila, you have selected both teams' uniforms.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »