Home

Are These Teams In NCAA 09????

This is a discussion on Are These Teams In NCAA 09???? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Are These Teams In NCAA 09????

hey i love using the smaller division teams SWAC MEAC its way more fun to take a teams that is underrated and turn them into power house im thinking about buying 09 but i need to know if the MEAC ( MOrgan State, HOward , Hampton etc) are on their thanx for lettin me know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2008, 01:24 PM   #2
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Are These Teams In NCAA 09????

Yes they are they are known as FCS east FCS west and FCS southwest lol
Old 08-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26

PS2 has the individual 1-AA schools...the 360 and PS3 just have 5 vague 1-AA teams
Old 08-02-2008, 10:45 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

I went out and brought NCAA 09 for PS3 and sure enough the MEAC was not on there this is so upsetting!!!! theres always a ****ing excuse from EA they want my 60 bucks but they dont want to give me a next gen that has teams that are on the last gen system????? That makes no sense!!! im paying an extra 20 for some bull**** features (bowling tug o war) yet i cant use my schools team becuz you guys (EA DEvelopers) dont have enough space? so i have to go buy the PS2 version of NCAA 09 in order to use my school (Morgan State)

On a side note our RB went to the Colts our TE went to the REdskins and one of our DE's went to the chiefs.............

now This is some Bull**** and im through with EA i figured i would give them one last try but they burned me again!!!!

60 bux for a game that excludes my school.... IN ONE VERSION yet has the in the other version. Now i read that they had to cut out some teams so that more features could be added because they (EA developers) were at space capacity. Now if that is true then WTF!!! 3 yrs and already u are full of disk space and out of ideas? u ****in serious???? heres the link so u all can read it for ur selves

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...a-teams-3.html

when they do include schools from the MEAC they give em straight D's, only us to only view ourselves in a negative light but it hurts more to hear the developer say " oh we cut your school so we could add a bowling feature" this **** is extremely harrowing so now im dont wit EA **** NCAA 09 i found a game that does include the MEAC and The SWAC

http://www.bcfxgame.com

Graphics might be wack but hey there still better than the PS2 version so that evens it out for me i think its a great thing that someone has finally created a game that includes the MEAC and The SWac in a positive light.

I Miss 2k EA has completely monopolized football so now they just push out these bull**** games every year proudly and millions of fools rush out to buy those half *** games sadly this year i became one of those fools

at least un till i take that **** back to the store and get my money back
Old 08-03-2008, 12:16 AM   #5
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

nope not in this game. EA SPORTS if it's in the game. expect d2 d3 schools it's in the game.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »