Home

Do you have the game yet?

This is a discussion on Do you have the game yet? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 05:41 PM   #9
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Do you have the game yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lendog691
I will wait for the patches to come out and read the feedback on it before i decide to drop $60 on it, the same goes for Madden. I just don't understand how guys can play a broken' game, plus the rosters and depth charts won't be right until right around Aug 30 and even if i had it, i wouldn't play it til then anyway just so i can have everything as real as possible. One thing i'm very happy about is that at the least EA is trying to fix there game but they should also do a little something for us, like next year have both NCAA and Madden be like $30 or $40 now what be a good way to say sorry for releasing a flawed game! What do you guys think of that?

Good point, i never buy MADDEN OR NCAA Football..I always get them free...The game is playable but I do think Madden will be in an experimental year..Since last year EA was determined to make MADDEN THE BEST..We will see if that is true..But like I say always, i do feel something for those that fork out 60 on a game still in the test phase..But on the flip side, its cheap to me if I did have to pay for it..Its a lot cheaper than a full tank of gas, atleast for me.

It is a flawed game, but I think MADDEN WILL HAVE MANY MORE JUST BASED ON THE NEW ENGINE they are using..It will truly be next generation, but are we all ready for true next gen.This is the test phase which should have began when the game made its debut on next gen consoles.

Last edited by zeroice; 08-04-2008 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Spelling what else

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »