Home

Need Help resolving recruiting dispute

This is a discussion on Need Help resolving recruiting dispute within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 10:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Need Help resolving recruiting dispute

I am in a 5 person SEC league. We are in week 12 and Tenn. has signed 10 five star and 6 four star recruits. He has more recruits signed then Georgia, LSU, and Alabama combined. He is 6th in the SEC and has lost nearly all of his human v human games.

LSU has been quietly accusing Tenn of using the exploits since week 4. We has been PM others in the league asking us to watch this 3 star WR with A+ speed he had been recruiting with LSU. For Six weeks LSU was the #1 school on his list with a full bar. Then...in two weeks Tenn went from not in the recruits top ten..to eighth...to signed hard commit.

LSU is furious. The guy using Tenn is the type of guy who always needs an edge and has used exploits (slot reciever) against me.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by DawgFan06; 08-05-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11
Wink Re: Need Help resolving recruiting dispute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgFan06
I am in a 8 person SEC league. We are in week 12 and Tenn. has signed 10 five star and 6 four star recruits. He has more recruits signed then Georgia, LSU, and Alabama combined. He is 6th in the SEC and has lost nearly all of his human v human games.

LSU has been quietly accusing Tenn of using the exploits since week 4. We has been PM others in the league asking us to watch this 3 star WR with A+ speed he had been recruiting with LSU. For Six weeks LSU was the #1 school on his list with a full bar. Then...in two weeks Tenn went from not in the recruits top ten..to eighth...to signed hard commit.

LSU is furious. The guy using Tenn is the type of guy who always needs an edge and has used exploits (slot reciever) against me.

What do you guys think?
What are these exploits you speak of, and how do you do them?
Old 08-05-2008, 12:09 AM   #3
Rookie

shlemielo's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Need Help resolving recruiting dispute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgFan06
I am in a 8 person SEC league. We are in week 12 and Tenn. has signed 10 five star and 6 four star recruits. He has more recruits signed then Georgia, LSU, and Alabama combined. He is 6th in the SEC and has lost nearly all of his human v human games.

What do you guys think?
It certainly seems like he's glitching, but too bad it's impossible to prove he's doing it. Still, I would ask the commish to remove him, given that he's basically ruining the league for everyone else.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:25 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 29

Tennessee gets a ton of recruits in my Offline Dynasty...

I say kick him out...
Old 08-05-2008, 12:45 AM   #5
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

Just tell the guy to come clean about it and you'll move on but don't do it next year. And if he does, kick him out anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 02:02 AM   #6
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

just kick him. It really is that simple. That is the only way to keep leagues up and going.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:10 AM   #7
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
just kick him. It really is that simple. That is the only way to keep leagues up and going.
Amen. It's not like you're sending him to jail or anything. He doesn't deserve a hearing or a second chance. Kick him out of your dynasty, he'll find a new one, everyone's happy.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:43 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

That is just what I needed to hear. Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »