Home

NCAA 09 problems -- and solutions for 2010

This is a discussion on NCAA 09 problems -- and solutions for 2010 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 05:34 PM   #9
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NCAA 09 problems -- and solutions for 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaPeeplz
Regarding the stiff arms. What ever happened to the size advantage in these football games? I dont recall exactly when it was supposedly implemented, but I do remember reading it a while back on a feature list, stating that more powerful backs wouldn't juke well and smaller backs cant run over defenders. I dont know about everyone else, but I still see small backs doggin over lineman like some type of full back or something and vice versa.

In conclusion, they need to polish the size advantages and limits. I mean for real.

Oh yeah, and do away with adding new features, because it creates more bugs. Leave the game alone(its fine) tweak what needs to be fixed(A.I., various bugs) and start working on the t.v. style presentation from here on out.
The animations on this game are completely random. Meaning I can tackle Noel Devine with two huge linebackers and somehow he will still fall forward with them on his back for another 3-4 yds. Drives me insane when it's a 3rd and 5 or so, and then they get the first down, or when its down by the goal line and they get a TD. In actuality, somone the size of Devine would be knocked backwards or fall immediately when tackled by two big LB's
Old 08-05-2008, 07:05 PM   #10
Rookie

SevenArmz's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 09 problems -- and solutions for 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
The animations on this game are completely random. Meaning I can tackle Noel Devine with two huge linebackers and somehow he will still fall forward with them on his back for another 3-4 yds. Drives me insane when it's a 3rd and 5 or so, and then they get the first down, or when its down by the goal line and they get a TD. In actuality, somone the size of Devine would be knocked backwards or fall immediately when tackled by two big LB's
Had that happen last night to me in an online dynasty game. My DT, 300+ hits at the waiste, and falls to the side like a piece of paper. Didnt even affect his momentum. Then my MLB hits him and they both fall forward into the endzone. Frustrating when you call the right defense.
UNC Basketball - 1957, 1982, 1993, 2005, 2009
NY Mets - 1969, 1986

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »