Home

Is this an offseason error/glitch?

This is a discussion on Is this an offseason error/glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2008, 10:53 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Is this an offseason error/glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Programmers aren't always graceful in their responses. What he was basically saying is "We are too busy fixing the issue of people not being able to access their online dynasty, which doesn't let you play, to address this at this time."
thanks for the response OMT... Any more info? Patch 2 going to fix or is this an 010 issue now?

OMT, this is an honest question and not trying to sound like a smart ace...

Didnt I pay for this feature in the game? To me this is a big issue that just adds one more straw on the camel... It isnt the end of the world but when a feature in a product doesnt work shouldnt programmers be responsible for fixing it in a timely fashion? I know the 64$ beta cliche gets thrown around alot but its hard to not feel that way when (what i consider) a basic features that has been working for years and years is now broke..

-frustrated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 03:17 AM   #26
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoots711
thanks for the response OMT... Any more info? Patch 2 going to fix or is this an 010 issue now?

OMT, this is an honest question and not trying to sound like a smart ace...

Didnt I pay for this feature in the game? To me this is a big issue that just adds one more straw on the camel... It isnt the end of the world but when a feature in a product doesnt work shouldnt programmers be responsible for fixing it in a timely fashion? I know the 64$ beta cliche gets thrown around alot but its hard to not feel that way when (what i consider) a basic features that has been working for years and years is now broke..

-frustrated
Thats the same way I feel. I'm a loyal NCAA guy and just to see it go downhill is so frustrating. I'm not a jerk and I'm glad that OMT and such are here taking questions and input. But at some point I just wonder if they even played this damn game. No game is perfect and I'm willing to accept that, but that statement shouldn't be used as a crutch.

No, this bug doesn't make the game unplayable. But it is still a bug that really inhibits this game from being all that it can. It is the best looking, graphically (other than the revolution facemasks, they seem to stick out a little too far), of the series, but as far as the gameplay and bugs/glitches I would be embarrased to release this game the way it is.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:48 PM   #27
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

This definitely is a widespread issue. It happened in a 7 man league I'm in. My friend talked Locker into coming back, but when we advanced (there were about 5 of us logged in), he lost him anyway. My other friend who was FSU, was able to keep his backup QB from transferring. It just seems random. It's unbelievable to me that they wouldn't fix that. When you add this issue to the problem of the computer forcing you to skip recruiting weeks, the online dynasty is in complete disarray.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »