Home

What? Is NCAA reallllly THAT bad?

This is a discussion on What? Is NCAA reallllly THAT bad? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Icon5 What? Is NCAA reallllly THAT bad?

In all of the posts I see on this board it seems like everyone is complaining about this game. I can see some problems with the game, but really I don't think it's all that bad. I don't know what you people are looking for in a football game. Everyone complained last year when the defense was too hard (before the patch) and this year, I have no idea what the problem is. The running game is better than it was before. I don't see a problem with the passing game either. I think the game is fine and fun and a challenge for once and I don't think there is anything better than stopping someone's all out passing offense on 4th down. It's really refreshing. Okay, sure, there is not much of a pass rush, at all, but someone posted somewhere that there shouldn't be that many sacks in a game to begin with. The D-Lineman are terrible in most cases, but that gets rid of a lot of the sht from other games. Kick returns? I don't see much of a problem with them either, I haven't seen a kick return for a TD in about 10 games now. I think a big thing in the game is playcalling and outsmarting the person you're playing, instead of backing down and whining about it. If someone runs a screen, don't blitz. It only makes sense. Crying about a game on a message board isn't going to solve any problems in your life, but I'm really starting to wonder what you people really want. So please explain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2008, 03:52 PM   #2
stewaat

OVR:
Re: What? Is NCAA reallllly THAT bad?

There are issues that need to be addressed...at least if they are going to make it more of a football situation. It just depends on the direction they want to take the game.

But yea I agree...way too much complaining. I hate some things about the game but I just deal with it...I love some things too.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »