Home

Online Match problems

This is a discussion on Online Match problems within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Angry Online Match problems

I'm having a problem where when I play online, I always lose my connection to the server, and therefore lose the game. I play other games online for hours on end with no such problems (Halo, COD4, etc). Do I have a problem, or is it EA?

Anyone else having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 02:14 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Online Match problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis182
I'm having a problem where when I play online, I always lose my connection to the server, and therefore lose the game. I play other games online for hours on end with no such problems (Halo, COD4, etc). Do I have a problem, or is it EA?

Anyone else having this problem?
I have it sometimes but not always, more often then not if it's the first game I've played online no problem, but if it's the second or third it happens.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #3
Rookie

So I'm still having troubles. I did some reading and everyone seemed to indicate it was problems with the downloaded rosters. So I deleted all the rosters on my hard drive and I'm still having the problem. Is it possible that it's my Dynasties that have those rosters inserted in them that is still causing problems?

Any help is greatly appreciated. My 100% DNF rate is ******** b/c I just keep getting dropped. Again, I play Halo 3, COD4, etc for hours on end with no problems, so I can't imagine it's my connection.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:34 AM   #4
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

I have a friend who literally could not play one single game. He lost connection to opponent right after kickoff, every single time. I tried to get on here to help him out but it didn't really seem there was anything that you could do. I remember a guy saying you need to do something with your IP address or something, like it was blocking EA or something.
Old 08-15-2008, 03:10 AM   #5
Rookie

Does anyone else know anything about this? Is there a thread or webpage I can go to so I can figure out how to play a freakin' online game?

All help is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 05:19 AM   #6
Pro

kapo's Arena

OVR: 6

I had this problem, couldn't make it through a single game. What I had to do was connect my modem directly to my 360 instead of router. I couldn't get it to work through my router no matter what ports I forwarded.

I still lag every game (even though it says my connection is 100% good), but at least I can play now. This doesn't happen to me in any other game either.

North Carolina TarheelsCarolina PanthersCarolina Hurricanes Charlotte Hornets

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »