Home

Copying Draft Classes.... (360)

This is a discussion on Copying Draft Classes.... (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
Rookie

NYKUNLV's Arena

OVR: 2
Copying Draft Classes.... (360)

I don't know if this has already been brought up, but I was wondering if there was anyway to copy an EXISTING draft class from the 360 version of the game. I am actually asking this to by pass a very annoying, and very lazy glitch that is in Madden. I can't find the draft files on my XBox 360 Dashboard...

The glitch pertains to Madden not reading more than 9 draft classes at a time. So if you have 10 Class from the Class of '09 to the class of 2018... well, Madden only lists the 9 most recent classes, meaning your Class of '09 has been lost into oblivion. If there was some way you could copy your older classes onto another memory source (memory card), you could bypass this glitch. Its really annoying, because I have 13 draft classes... 4 of them are basically gone now....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 09:51 AM   #2
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: Copying Draft Classes.... (360)

You should be able to do it thru the 360 dashboard. I'm not near my 360 so I have no idea what the tabs are called but in the last tab to the right under memory you can find all the files saved for NCAA. If you have highlights saved you may have a long list but the draft class files are there and (at least last year) can be copied. This is what I did last year to get around this same problem.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:21 AM   #3
Rookie

NYKUNLV's Arena

OVR: 2

Unfortunately, the draft classes aren't listed under NCAA 2009 in the dashboard, so that won't work. Is there any other workaround?
Old 08-14-2008, 01:16 PM   #4
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

I guess if they're not in the list (I'll have to look when I get home) then the only other option it to try to save them off to another device when you 1st export them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »