Home

wtf is wrong with the speed

This is a discussion on wtf is wrong with the speed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 07:28 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: wtf is wrong with the speed

white people outrun black people everyday, it's called law enforcement.

Note:I'm not racist, what the person who started this thread said was ignorant on crazy levels. That being said, just admit my post is what it is (funny) and move on, don't get ur panties in a bunch.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:29 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmass222
im sorry but its a known fact black ppl are faster than white guys

im not racist about anything excpet if i see a black guy and a white guy at recievr and they are the exact same height and weight im gonna take the black guy hands down
I will regretably agree with him. For the most part African Americans (Black) are typically more atheletic than white people. Though there are some differences...But how many white guys are WR's and RB's compared to blacks? Im not racist either...It's just a known fact that blacks are generally more atheletic than white people. But I can understand how somebody would find that offense.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:35 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

The mods around here amaze me. They'll lock threads on a whim and let this thing go on.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:37 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

There is a point to it. African American's are generally more athletic because they were bred that way by their slave owners. That sounds brutally horrible, but it's true. Chris Rock even covers the topic on "Never Scared".

That being accepted, it's still ******** to pitch a fit about a white video game character being faster then a black video game character. There's also factors like Fatigue and other things but the entire premise is worth laughing at IMO
Old 08-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

wes welker.

sam mcguffie.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #14
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverchild79
There is a point to it. African American's are generally more athletic because they were bread that way by their slave owners. That sounds brutally horrible, but it's true. Chris Rock even covers the topic on "Never Scared".

That being accepted, it's still ******** to pitch a fit about a white video game character being faster then a black video game character. There's also factors like Fatigue and other things but the entire premise is worth laughing at IMO
That's part correct. In the days of slavery, owners would try to buy the best woman to mate with their strongest male, but it was never a systematic process undertaken by every slave owner, and it probably wasn't enough to have a drastic change on the population's genetic structure.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #15
Rookie

GoVols1985's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blevins
wes welker.

sam mcguffie.
Steve Largent

Tim Dwight

Jeff Samardzija
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 07:50 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 9

RBA is set too high.......................

lets just kill the rest of this conversation.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »