Home

Question for OMT (uniforms)

This is a discussion on Question for OMT (uniforms) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #25
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Question for OMT (uniforms)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake62505
Thanks for the info but the point of this idea is WHAT IF this year usf chooses to wear someting different? What if a team you are playing as USF in your dynasty and in year 2013 you want to use a different uniform than what you have? I know some people just want to have what is in the game and thats fine. I like to have some customization options avalible. Create a team is out, and if they aren't going to put it back in and if EA isn't going to have all the alternates in the game them this would be a great option to be able to go in and create your own uniforms.

USF uses two uniforms and they just got new uniforms from under armour this year. Green/Green and White/Green. Although At fan fest the players were wearing Green jerseys and white pants but thats probably just a practice thing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 05:10 PM   #26
Rookie

ufer2's Arena

OVR: 3

I see your point. I prefer the uni's that are being worn on the field. The retro stuff is cool as an alternate (like Florida did with the white helmets), but EA refuses to even put the historical rosters in historical uniforms/logos, which still baffles me. Nothing like a guy from the 1940's in a Riddell Revolution helmet!?

I guess my philosophy has been that until there is a uniform creator, green/gold (for example) should not be an option because its never been worn in USF history.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:07 PM   #27
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufer2
I see your point. I prefer the uni's that are being worn on the field. The retro stuff is cool as an alternate (like Florida did with the white helmets), but EA refuses to even put the historical rosters in historical uniforms/logos, which still baffles me. Nothing like a guy from the 1940's in a Riddell Revolution helmet!?

I guess my philosophy has been that until there is a uniform creator, green/gold (for example) should not be an option because its never been worn in USF history.
I see what you're saying but it should be optional. The way teams have mixed and matched uni's it would come as no surprise that they wear the green&gold one day.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:12 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

In the uniform selection screen, I'd like to see player models wearing the uniform like the old versions of the game did. I know white on white, red on white, etc. are easily understandable, but I still like seeing the uniform before I select it.

Is there any reason this was taken out of the team/uniform selection screen? Any chance it gets back in next year? They took it out of Madden too.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:40 PM   #29
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by approaching80
In the uniform selection screen, I'd like to see player models wearing the uniform like the old versions of the game did. I know white on white, red on white, etc. are easily understandable, but I still like seeing the uniform before I select it.

Is there any reason this was taken out of the team/uniform selection screen? Any chance it gets back in next year? They took it out of Madden too.
We actually have this in the game.. but it is turned off lol. It caused way too many bugs and eventually turning it off was what we had to do because of time restraints. If/when we get mix and match uniforms, we'll have to invest the time to bring this guy back to life.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the answer. I really apppreciate the feedback. I really hope this feature makes a return next year.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #31
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We actually have this in the game.. but it is turned off lol. It caused way too many bugs and eventually turning it off was what we had to do because of time restraints. If/when we get mix and match uniforms, we'll have to invest the time to bring this guy back to life.
how good of a possibility do you think this is for making it in NCAA 2010?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2008, 04:52 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 37

Having a uniform mix and match would be a huge boost for the NCAA franchise. That being said simply showing the uniform would go a long way in moving back to a last gen feel. However, I must stress that we need to have the option to choose the uniforms for both schools rather than you choose one and the cpu defaults the other... frustrating.

P.S. Thanks for the responding to our Q&A!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »