Home

Thoughts about attendance

This is a discussion on Thoughts about attendance within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
Thoughts about attendance

I was playing FIU yesterday in the first game of my dynasty as Texas, and I noticed the visitor section of the stadium had as many FIU fans as it would were I playing say Texas A&M.

I think having a visitor section reproduced in the game is great, and I can't say I know much about FIU but I wouldn't expect their fans to travel as well as some of the other schools. Also how much of a blowout does it have to be for fans to leave, or is it dependent on what school you're playing as too?

In the same game I was up 35-0 in the 4th, and put my backups in the whole quarter but the stadium was just as full. 35-0 isn't as large a lead as I could have had I guess, but it still is good enough for a blowout especially against a weak school.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 03:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Thoughts about attendance

Each stadium has a special seating arrangement for each visitors fans. Every stadium seems like it has a strip for them. Doesnt matter you you, they will always be there wearing your colors. Although if u look close you can also see your fans wearing your colors in various parts of the stadium.Surprised fights dont break out
Old 08-15-2008, 07:42 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah I’ve yet to see the dynamic attendance in effect. I had a 5 touchdown lead on the road against Arkansas and the stadium was still full. A 5 touchdown lead in the 4th is not enough?
Old 08-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #4
MVP

zeroice's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furq
I was playing FIU yesterday in the first game of my dynasty as Texas, and I noticed the visitor section of the stadium had as many FIU fans as it would were I playing say Texas A&M.

I think having a visitor section reproduced in the game is great, and I can't say I know much about FIU but I wouldn't expect their fans to travel as well as some of the other schools. Also how much of a blowout does it have to be for fans to leave, or is it dependent on what school you're playing as too?

In the same game I was up 35-0 in the 4th, and put my backups in the whole quarter but the stadium was just as full. 35-0 isn't as large a lead as I could have had I guess, but it still is good enough for a blowout especially against a weak school.

I get the empty stadiums all the time, possibly about 40 points plus, not sure exactly, but thats about it
Old 08-15-2008, 11:37 PM   #5
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

I've had the stadium empty before halftime, I was up 56-0. It's there but you gotta be up around 40 points to see people leave.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 11:42 PM   #6
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Ive definitely seen dynamic attendance. Play an FCS school and you'll surely see it.

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 08-16-2008, 03:23 AM   #7
Rookie

wishcoats's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Ive definitely seen dynamic attendance. Play an FCS school and you'll surely see it.
Yeah I was up like 35 points on an FCS team and my stadium was half empty when the 4th quarter started.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »