Home

I can not continue my dynasty...help

This is a discussion on I can not continue my dynasty...help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
j2d
Rookie

OVR: 1
I can not continue my dynasty...help

I'm sure I'm missing something but I can not figure out how to continue my dynasty. I played two games yesterday and saved everything. Now when I try to continue it doesn't have any option allowing me to do so. I can create a new dynasty or convert and online dynasty...I've made sure that it's loaded the correct file (only one) and yet I can resume!

Tell me what I'm missing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: I can not continue my dynasty...help

Lets break this down? Is this an online dynasty or regular? Are you sure your saving everything correctly? You might be saving it to a wrong file.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
j2d
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardon
Lets break this down? Is this an online dynasty or regular? Are you sure your saving everything correctly? You might be saving it to a wrong file.
Regular

It's possible I've saved it to a wrong file. But if I did there was nothing letting me know to save it in a particular way. I just used the save options I was presented during the games. I know they are saved because I can find the files on my 360's hard drive.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:52 PM   #4
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2d
I'm sure I'm missing something but I can not figure out how to continue my dynasty. I played two games yesterday and saved everything. Now when I try to continue it doesn't have any option allowing me to do so. I can create a new dynasty or convert and online dynasty...I've made sure that it's loaded the correct file (only one) and yet I can resume!

Tell me what I'm missing.
Are you logged in with the same console profile (ie gamertag) that you saved it with? You will only see it with the original profile.

Does it show up in the dashboard (360) or crossbar (ps3... is that what it is called? I don't have one).

Can you go to File Management > Load and see it there?
Old 08-17-2008, 08:31 PM   #5
j2d
Rookie

I think it was the way I saved it. I restarted and actually saved it in Dynasty mode...you would think it would default to that when you are playing Dynasty mode, but I guess that's asking to much.

Thanks for the quick response.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2008, 08:33 PM   #6
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2d
I think it was the way I saved it. I restarted and actually saved it in Dynasty mode...you would think it would default to that when you are playing Dynasty mode, but I guess that's asking to much.

Thanks for the quick response.
I'm not sure what you are saying... did you back out of dynasty and not save when it prompted you to save or else you will lose it? I don't understand what you mean.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »