Home

List "Features" EA has Taken Away

This is a discussion on List "Features" EA has Taken Away within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2008, 11:13 PM   #17
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: List "Features" EA has Taken Away

I wish they'd bring back the generic end of season All-Star game. It was really fun to play with/against guys who you see at the top of the stat columns all year, but you never actually got to see.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:22 PM   #18
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7

this may have been madden but the ability to have a certain defensive player cover a certain offensive player. This would help with the rb's in the flat
Old 08-18-2008, 11:37 PM   #19
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

I wish they would put good gameplay back into the game for next year.

*walks away and turns on ps2 to play some NCAA Football 06*
Old 08-19-2008, 12:14 AM   #20
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliefallstar
having custom playbooks opens the door for MASSIVE amounts of CHEESE!
Not at all. It was great for using the strengths of each player on your team. For example, in the running game if I needed to go up the middle, I would use a stronger HB that could break tackles or find holes. If I needed to use a HB Toss, I would put in another string HB who was faster and could juke and spin well.

It would be helpful on option plays where I could automatically swap my pocket QB with a scrambling QB. I know you can do that now by putting in your Backup QB but the 30 second clock still runs and you have to make sure your depth chart is up to date.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:38 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

All the things stated before except uninterruptable motion, I like being able to interrupt it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 12:42 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

My biggest pet peeve that has been removed is correct conference schedule rotations in subsequent seasons....

There is no excuse for this, other than laziness. They had it in last year and the couple years prior. And if you aren't going to do that for us, quit locking the damn conference schedule so we can do it for ourselves.

I mean why are they so dead set on making us keep our conference schedule locked in if they aren't even making it the correct matchups for that season.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:56 AM   #23
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I wish they'd bring back the generic end of season All-Star game. It was really fun to play with/against guys who you see at the top of the stat columns all year, but you never actually got to see.
That would be fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickkill77
this may have been madden but the ability to have a certain defensive player cover a certain offensive player. This would help with the rb's in the flat
Please make this happen. If I'm playing TT, Mizzou, or Florida. I want my best corner matched up on Crabtree, Maclin & Harvin unless I'm in zone.

Please give us back formation subs. Madden has it, NCAA used to have it. I want to be able to customize certain packages. It helps get some of your young guys on the team and lets you speed up the D by putting an OLB at the DE position on obvious pass downs. Hell, even the CPU used to do this back on old-gen.
Old 08-19-2008, 08:56 AM   #24
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickkill77
YES. Great idea. Madden 08 had this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »