Home

Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2008, 11:34 PM   #65
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Thread (PS3/360)

Sothe depth chart glitch is a definent for the 360?....If I am not mistaken wasn't this one of the biggest problems relayed to EA last year?...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2008, 11:38 PM   #66
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Wow, that's disappointing to read so far! Come EA pick up the ball!
Old 07-12-2008, 11:44 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 26

The depth chart bug again, you've got to be kidding EA. What a joke the series is turning into
Old 07-12-2008, 11:52 PM   #68
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingmgt
The depth chart bug again, you've got to be kidding EA. What a joke the series is turning into
the biggest issue with the depth chart was fixed(from what has been reported), i believe the only part thats still there is when you edit a player, it reset the depth chart for that team, easily worked around.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 07-13-2008, 12:00 AM   #69
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
the biggest issue with the depth chart was fixed(from what has been reported), i believe the only part thats still there is when you edit a player, it reset the depth chart for that team, easily worked around.
what other Fffing problem was there....this was the one that pissed me off the most with depth charts!! I edit equipment all the time for a bunch of different teams

And the guys at Community Events said this crap was fixed....Im just about to call it quits with this stuff....seems this stuff is trickling out at an alarming rate

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 07-13-2008, 12:01 AM   #70
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I thought the depth chart resetting was the MAJOR issue, and pain in the ***...What depth chart issue was fixed? I'm confused...
Old 07-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #71
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
what other Fffing problem was there....this was the one that pissed me off the most with depth charts!! I edit equipment all the time for a bunch of different teams

And the guys at Community Events said this crap was fixed....Im just about to call it quits with this stuff....seems this stuff is trickling out at an alarming rate
Thats what I'm talking about...seriously. Even if you call these issues "minor" issues, there are 6 or 7 of them. For me it's more than glitches...this is an unfinished product. I ALWAYS buy NCAA on release date...and I've been so pumped up about it again, but i'm seriously thinking about not wasting my money this time around.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2008, 12:06 AM   #72
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
what other Fffing problem was there....this was the one pissed me off the most with depth charts!! I edit equipment all the time for a bunch of different teams

lets see. when you "tried" to edit the depth chart in '08, it always reordered the players from worst to best. also there was a good chance that a player would be cloned and show up for multiple spots within a position or the occasional "open slot" that appeared when changing players around and caused major frustration that was piled on by the major lag the depth chart had.

if that part is in fact fixed, the depth chart resetting after editing a player will mean much less to me than it did in '08.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »