Home

Patch #2 PS3 Status

This is a discussion on Patch #2 PS3 Status within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #25
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Patch #2 PS3 Status

LOL @ getting disconnected a reason to not release the patch, people are getting disconnected more than that without the patch. If anything that 10% sounds like a major improvement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #26
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7

Incredible, what a slap in the face for all PS3 users. How about holding back the 360 patch next time (meaning when 2010s buggy game is released) until both are 100% ready. I'm not trying to punish 360 users but, it would only be fair instead of satisfying half the gaming community will the rest of us sit in the corner twirling are thumbs. I appreciate the update from you EA guys but, I'm done being nice about the situation. Sony's at fault too for making a console so hard to program for, they need to learn to design better and more efficient hardware so developers don't have to go to school to learn how to develop for the machine. Sorry for my tone but I'm just really p'd off, what a waste of $60 so far (and I ask, why do companies charge us $60 for games that don't work).

Doubt I'll ever play NCAA09 again if it really is mid Sept. before the patch is released. Ashame, because it is the best next gen NCAA yet but, my excitment for starting my dynasty is quickly disolving. With the real seaon about to start and Tiger Woods 09 dropping tomorrow, I just don't think I'll care much about NCAA09 anymore. Thanks for ruining the fun EA and Sony.

This sucks! It's like being the kid that only got underwear for Christmas while all the other kids are riding there new shiny bikes.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:58 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hold off on Tiger tomorrow, not hearing good things on that either. I am a long time buyer of multiple EA titles. But NCAA09 is the final straw for me. I will no longer preorder and buy EA titles upon release, I will wait, read reviews and check message boards to see how the game is. Every year I am disappointed, just not worth it anymore.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:21 PM   #28
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

This is just a bunch of bull****. I'm sick of waiting and the excuses. I don't even care if they are valid or not. If it's EA's fault or Sony's fault, it doesn't matter.

Fortunately, I am busy enough to not have as much to time to game at night as I typically would so this isn't ticking me off nearly as much as it usually would.

So what's the estimate now? This week sometime? Geez, the college football season officially kicks off on Thursday. Let's rally and get this puppy out ASAP! C'mon already!
Old 08-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #29
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

wow, this is terrible. Is there no urgency on the part of any party?
Old 08-25-2008, 07:47 PM   #30
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

while this is frustrating as all get out, its nice to have an update and be given the reasons why.

thanks for the update. Hopefully we'll get more info in the next few days regarding a time frame as to when it may be released.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #31
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
wow, this is terrible. Is there no urgency on the part of any party?
Probably not, Im beggining to wonder does EA or Sony even care about what their consumers post on these boards. They come on here and give us a long overdue update and sit back and think " we will be happy once it comes out and they (Sony or EA) are not going to hurry none whatsoever to drop the patch". This is total BS and im not the one to bash any game but this trash they released to us PS3 users is totally unplayable, and it wont be half the game i expected until patch 2. What tha hell is up with this shyt?!?!?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2008, 07:56 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't really consider this an update, yes we now know the issue, but they can't even give us a ballpark for the patch to be released. So were all still sitting here with no clue when the game gets updated.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »