Home

Campus Visits

This is a discussion on Campus Visits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2008, 02:20 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Campus Visits

As long as you are confident you can win you can schedule them for any game depending on if your school has alot of excellents and elites.

With SC I had guys come to my game with Washington who was I believe 2-6 I had several recruits give me an A+ visit.

Here's my view, if your rivalry game isn't till week 13 or up don't wait for that odds are most of the guys won't make it. You want to be between weeks 7-11 for visits unless you have a guy with an almost full bar very early then you can schedule him earlier.

Also I don't think recruiting multiple guys at a position matters unless one of the guys top things is early playing time. Then he may move you.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:41 PM   #10
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Only time I have ever seen A+ in all my years of NCAA is when I beat a rival. Was #2 and beat #1 Clemson with FSU. Had 3 recruits in attendance and all 3 signed right after.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:51 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Its best if you make them visit early. and at a rivalry game. I have had recruits commit after a rivalry game even though i lost.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yeah a rival game is the best way to try to get a A+ out of them. But like someone else said don't wait to long into the season to try or you will definitely lose out on them.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:08 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 19

The key is getting them early and hopes they sign with your program before visiting any other schools
Old 08-26-2008, 02:51 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

The reason I started the thread is because I only had 1 rivalry home game in my Michigan dynasty, against Michigan St. in week 9. I pretty much had every recruit possible come to that game (over 20 recruits). I won the game, and had 5 guys (3 5* and 2 4*) immediately after, and jumped on several boards. I think whoever it was that posted that weeks 7-11 were best was on to something...at least for me it worked.

I even got the #2 QB (5*), who had in the weeks previoius dropped me from #2 on his list to #4 and had soft verballed to WVU, give me a Hard Commit after my Rivalry game campus visit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »