Home

Chunks of Fun

This is a discussion on Chunks of Fun within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2008, 11:43 AM   #1
Rookie

Enderz Game's Arena

OVR: 2
Chunks of Fun

Was playing an offline dynasty game against the CPU yesterday and noticed that one of the Notre Dame receivers looked a little "big".

Checked the roster and sure enough they had a guy playing TE that was 6'4" and weighed 354 lbs. He was listed as a tackle, but was still No. 2 on their depth chart at TE (catch rating in the mid-70's). Here are some photos:

and a couple of clips of him in action:

He actually caught three passes for about 60 yards including a really nice one over the middle between the safeties. I felt like I was playing against the college version of "The Fridge".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2008, 11:45 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Chunks of Fun

HAHA,he is pretty fast for a huge dude.
What year of your dynasty are you in? Did they recruit him?
Old 08-31-2008, 01:10 PM   #3
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Chunks of Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderz Game
Was playing an offline dynasty game against the CPU yesterday and noticed that one of the Notre Dame receivers looked a little "big".

Checked the roster and sure enough they had a guy playing TE that was 6'4" and weighed 354 lbs. He was listed as a tackle, but was still No. 2 on their depth chart at TE (catch rating in the mid-70's). Here are some photos:

and a couple of clips of him in action:

He actually caught three passes for about 60 yards including a really nice one over the middle between the safeties. I felt like I was playing against the college version of "The Fridge".
He's that big because he's probably on OT that is #2 on the depth chart for TE. It happens fairly often on teams in this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »