Home

Does EA out smart themselves?

This is a discussion on Does EA out smart themselves? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2008, 05:20 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Does EA out smart themselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by turpintine419
This is a valid point, but we are the minority of the players playing this game. They need to market this game, and in order to do so they need to add these stupid gimmicks. I believe they should leave these gimmicks in, cause the more games they sell the more money they will be willing to invest in the game overall. I read alot of people post around here, and i can't help but shake my head. creating a good game is a process, and we will never see perfection. This time next year, no matter how good NCAA 2010 is people will still bitch about every little "flaw".

I dare anyone who disagrees to play a game of NCAA 2002 on PS2, then play a game of each version up to 2007 on PS2. Its totally a different game each year, but it gets progressivly better. But people still complained. Lets give EA some time they will get it right I promise you that.
Isn't that why they have different levels of play? They can make "varsity" level as wide open and easy as they want.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:43 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i3man
Isn't that why they have different levels of play? They can make "varsity" level as wide open and easy as they want.
You would think..but EA chose to tweak the engine to the point where they ended up with a product that made it virtually impossible to defend the pass regardless of the level hence being "wide open". Granted they've patched that horrid decision and the game is now at least playable and some what enjoyable.

That brings to mind a thought, is it possible to develop a patch to fix the people at EA who make the decisions?
Old 09-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 24

Create-a-school, I-AA teams, and new line play are ALL back-of-the box features EA can use.

A lot of people would use the I-AA teams and would buy the game just to use such teams. Not to mention the depth it adds to dynasty. Instead of gimmie FCS East crap, there will actually be a chance for upsets and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »