Home

When/If are they going to fix the uniforms for 360?

This is a discussion on When/If are they going to fix the uniforms for 360? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2008, 07:46 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: When/If are they going to fix the uniforms for 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Some of us never hounded him. We simply asked if there was a possibility of changing them for this version. I realize that most of these inaccuracies aren't Adam's fault. Probably none of them. It would just be nice to have things as accurate as possible for added realism. It would be nice to change the shoe color as an option since you have no idea that it can change at any time. It does suck to have to play for a year with the wrong color shoes. There is a right way to go about things and asking courteous questions and providing accurate info to help him out in the future is far from comical. I would like all elements to be as true to form as possible so get off your caffeine kick and let people voice their concerns and ideas for improvement.
Look hammer I did not mean for anyone to take offense to what i posted bud.
I'm just trying to make everyone see there are a lot other things to consider on his part. He and his team has to INTERACT with the NCAA and the teams. He has only so much info. Hammer, how many of the teams that got new unis SHOW the shoes in their pics. Dude WE ALL want realism, but shoe color is a deal breaker as opposed to gameplay?? maybe to you, which I respect. All I tried to do was show people
"look this is what I have to do for ALL TEAMS not just yours..."

I mean I dont know what color shoes they wear, Ole Miss is only on TV ZERO times a year.... Sorry if I hurt your rebel pride... and I dont drink COFFAY!!

Ben
Voodoo

Last edited by shyvoodoo; 09-03-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #34
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7

Dont worry, they will get to it in about NCAA 2013. If your lucky your team won't change their uniform by then. If your really lucky then they may actualy improve the gameplay and defense. But we shouldn't ask them too much. They are the only NCAA Football game out there

Last edited by slickkill77; 09-04-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:16 PM   #35
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyvoodoo
Look hammer I did not mean for anyone to take offense to what i posted bud.
I'm just trying to make everyone see there are a lot other things to consider on his part. He and his team has to INTERACT with the NCAA and the teams. He has only so much info. Hammer, how many of the teams that got new unis SHOW the shoes in their pics. Dude WE ALL want realism, but shoe color is a deal breaker as opposed to gameplay?? maybe to you, which I respect. All I tried to do was show people
"look this is what I have to do for ALL TEAMS not just yours..."

I mean I dont know what color shoes they wear, Ole Miss is only on TV ZERO times a year.... Sorry if I hurt your rebel pride... and I dont drink COFFAY!!

Ben
Voodoo
I never said it was a deal breaker, I just said it sucked that some teams have to go a whole year now with a pretty big eye-sore. I never said he should have known. I didn't even know until Saturday. I was just hoping for a way to be able to change it in the future since it should be an easy fix, especially compared to gameplay. I really didn't take offense because I've always respected what you've posted. I get sick of the telling everyone to calm down or what ever you prefer to call it, that so many people try to do. Just let them say what they need to say and be done with it.

Don't worry about hurting my pride, we've been in shambles and I've seen it live and in color. I understand that we've been struggling as a program and it's been really bad lately. It is what it is. Kind of like us being tools and me saying the caffeine remark and you using the zero tv remark.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #36
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

I am glad that I have been reading these forums for several months before I decided to join/post. I can understand people being upset bout their teams, but Adam has made it clear in more than one thread why they can't patch uniform. Be considerate, at him here to listen to ideas. I remember when EA use require you to send an email with ideas and you would get the same automated response saying thank you and they hope they can use our ideas.

Adam speaking for those who do understand we thank you for your time. Is there an email I can reach you at. I would like to send some ideas I have.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #37
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

We get that they can't patch it but when teams have had the wrong uniforms(USF, Oregon etc..) for years now it gets a little annoying. I dont know I figured if we pay $60 for a game they might try a little harder. We here the same excuses every year and it nothing ever changes

Last edited by slickkill77; 09-04-2008 at 12:05 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 11:55 AM   #38
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickkill77
We get that they can't patch it but when teams have had the wrong uniforms(USF, Oregon etc..) for years now it gets a little annoying. I dont know I figured if we pay $60 for a game they might try a little harder. We here the same excuses every year and it nothing ever changes
I don't know what you're talking about in regards to Oregon and USF having the wrong uniform "for years now".

Both those teams have had correct uniforms for the last 4 product cycles.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
That was a mistake that didn't get caught by QA. We have tons of photos showing white numbers. I'm changing up the uniform QA process this year to cut down on errors like that.
Cutting down on those errors is good news. Thank you.
Old 09-04-2008, 10:24 PM   #40
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I don't know what you're talking about in regards to Oregon and USF having the wrong uniform "for years now".

Both those teams have had correct uniforms for the last 4 product cycles.

You guys have USF wearing white pants with their away uniforms. I can't even remember the last time they wore white pants and yet for at least two straight years they have had white pants.

Oregon fans complain every year that you guys never get the right combos in. So sorry but your wrong. Typical EA....

2008 Green Pants
http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticl...ATCLID=1470728

2007 Green pants
http://www.bullspics.com/albums/TBPM...b053a920e0.jpg

2006 Green Pants
http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/38/388158.jpg

I found this screen shot which must be really old because they have green pants. What is that PS1?
http://www.bullspics.com/albums/TBPM...e_hall_001.jpg

And yet USF has had white pants for three years(maybe more) in the game. You cant even get info on your own game right. So you were saying?

Last edited by slickkill77; 09-04-2008 at 10:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »