Home

Physics REcoding to bring it to life?

This is a discussion on Physics REcoding to bring it to life? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2008, 05:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Physics REcoding to bring it to life?

Heck I have no idea what that title means but the point is there any way to actually get into the coding of the game you purchased to manipulate it to your liking with respect to AI and sliders. To make the internal workings of the game do what you want them to?

Or is a retail copy of the game like a read only type of file that you cannot manipulate without the programming used to make the game?

Yeah it is a far out and pretty much borderline dumb question but the point is, if you want true realism, AI, stats, and sliders then shouldnt you be able to safely manipulate very intricate internals of the game to make it to the tee for you?

Last edited by smoove7; 09-01-2008 at 05:25 PM. Reason: 1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2008, 08:31 PM   #2
Pro

slickkill77's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Physics REcoding to bring it to life?

First of do you even know how to program?
Old 09-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Second, where in that message did I say I would be doing this? Its an idea also known as a thought or to dumb it down a what if.

No I dont know how to program. I can guarantee you I am not the only person to have thought of this. That is why I said it is a far fetched idea but still cant ideas be out there? Way out there like many inventions that while being created people thought ok that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

I mean its still ok to have ideas and talk about them on the forum even if they are nuts right? Remember this post people, some day you WILL be able to take a sports game and pretty much set it up exactly the way you want it right out of the box. Maybe far off but it will happen.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:16 AM   #4
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

smoove7, you have good intentions. Unfortunately, that suggestion is 99.99999% impossible. Who knows, people have sure modified the heck out of other games without source code.

By the time you figure out what is going on in the code, NCAA 2010 will be out so you will have to start your quest again. Probably not worth it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »