Home

Need your helpto select a team for dynasty

This is a discussion on Need your helpto select a team for dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #9
MVP

Jonesey's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Need your helpto select a team for dynasty

a tougher challenge is MTSU and the annual rivalry game with Troy or Western Kentucky.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:20 PM   #10
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

If you want alot of Rivals take Notre Dame. They are not in the Top 25 and you can customize your entire schedule. All of their rivalrys have trophies and you can join the Big 10 or Big East. I personally hate Notre Dame but I love their uniforms, same with Penn St lol(simple and traditional). The only down side is recruiting would be really easy but it would also be easy with Miami.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 09-03-2008, 12:48 PM   #11
Rookie

Roy38's Arena

OVR: 2

Start with a lower tier (3* and below) school and build their program into a powerhouse. It will be more challenging at first, but more rewarding after their prestige level rises and the better recruits become available. Also, when you're able to land an impact player, you'll feel his results immediately as opposed to probably looking at a redshirt due to the insane amount of depth at big schools. I would also suggest selecting a school outside of a BCS Conference. If your team performs well, you'll get invited to the big dance later anyway.

As far as schools are concerned, may I suggest TCU. They are located in a huge recruiting state and their rivals are SMU and Baylor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 12:49 PM   #12
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Colorado St. is a good one, and kick off year at Invesco field agianst Colorado, try to get them in Pac 10 or Big 12.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 10

that would be great, too bad i am not a great player but i think a lower school is really more fun in dynasty mode
Old 09-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #14
stewaat

OVR:

I had a lot of fun with Arizona. UCLA would be fun too, you get to face USC every year in a HUGE rivalry game.

Others:
Michigan St. (Michigan)
Oregon St. (Oregon)
Louisville (Kentucky)

Old 09-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #15
Banned

bostonsportsrule's Arena

OVR: 5

A non-power Big Ten school (I.E. not Wisconsin, Michigan, OSU, PSU, or Illinois would be good). The Big Ten has a lot of rivalries, and they have actual trophies and stories to them.

I'd personally suggest Minnesota, they could be fun, and I know they have rivalries with at LEAST Wisconsin and Michigan, not sure who else. I think one battle is for Paul Bunyan's Axe, the other (wanna say Minn.-Michigan) is for the Little Brown Jug.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #16
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonsportsrule
A non-power Big Ten school (I.E. not Wisconsin, Michigan, OSU, PSU, or Illinois would be good). The Big Ten has a lot of rivalries, and they have actual trophies and stories to them.

I'd personally suggest Minnesota, they could be fun, and I know they have rivalries with at LEAST Wisconsin and Michigan, not sure who else. I think one battle is for Paul Bunyan's Axe, the other (wanna say Minn.-Michigan) is for the Little Brown Jug.
Penn St too
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »