Home

Weird thing happens every game.......

This is a discussion on Weird thing happens every game....... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2008, 12:01 AM   #1
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4
Weird thing happens every game.......

Ok, I have noticed this in every game that I have played. I dont know why it does this but it does on every game. I play 8 minute quarters, and in one game I was driving down the field in the first quarter and with about 2 or 3 mintues left in the quarter I notice something strange. The direction I had been going down the field in had been switched around. I play with UNC and I noticed this because I had been driving down towards the open part of the stadium and then all of a sudden in mid-drive I had been switched to the other side of the field and going the other way. To sum it up quicker, I was on the defenses 30 yd line heading toward the endzone with 3:00 minutes to go in the first quarter and then all of a sudden when I picked a play I was facing the other direction but still on the defenses 30yd line but going the other way. Its weird and happens every game I play in. Just thought if anyone else has noticed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2008, 12:43 AM   #2
Rookie

uncrayray261402's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Weird thing happens every game.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
Ok, I have noticed this in every game that I have played. I dont know why it does this but it does on every game. I play 8 minute quarters, and in one game I was driving down the field in the first quarter and with about 2 or 3 mintues left in the quarter I notice something strange. The direction I had been going down the field in had been switched around. I play with UNC and I noticed this because I had been driving down towards the open part of the stadium and then all of a sudden in mid-drive I had been switched to the other side of the field and going the other way. To sum it up quicker, I was on the defenses 30 yd line heading toward the endzone with 3:00 minutes to go in the first quarter and then all of a sudden when I picked a play I was facing the other direction but still on the defenses 30yd line but going the other way. Its weird and happens every game I play in. Just thought if anyone else has noticed.
I have it for PS3 and play on five minute quarters and have had this happen to me multiple times out of the blow when my time comes out of the huddle I see they are turned around like it was a quarter change...
Old 09-13-2008, 10:20 AM   #3
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

wow thats crazy, i have never had this happen to me before. I thnk OMT will have to answer this one.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 09-13-2008, 11:06 AM   #4
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I've never seen this before. Thats just crazy.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-13-2008, 03:11 PM   #5
Pro

tarheelguy4736's Arena

OVR: 4

Yea it happens to me on the PS3. I dont think it happened to me pre-patch #2. Ever since that patch it happens every game to me. And sometimes its just frustrating cause if you know you are in the 4th quarter with the wind to your back and its a close game, you might have to kick a field goal to win but then your switched around and facing the wind making it more difficult. Its just weird. If OMT has an answer for this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2008, 11:26 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have a PS3...never had this problem
Old 09-14-2008, 12:49 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

I've noticed this, too, pre- and post-patch...on PS3.

It's one of those things that's easy enough not to notice, so I'm curious if it actually has happened to those who said they've never seen it. I notice it most often when, after one score, I can go and celebrate with my mascot, but after another score in the same quarter, my mascot is at the other end zone (actually the same one he's been at, the teams have just switched sides mid-quarter).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »