Home

Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch

This is a discussion on Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2008, 06:57 PM   #25
Rookie

omisos's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch

Thanks, I appreciate your response. If you need any info pm me but all you will have to do is a start an OD and watch the progression. The commish will get very little and when he gets any it will hang up for weeks at a time. Also, no matter how the commish's team performs he will never get a hotstreak on a player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2008, 07:14 PM   #26
Rookie

While my friend (omi) brings up a very true problem in this game, his lack of decor and respect should be punished to the fullest extent of Operation Sports Forum Laws ... Banishment !!!

That being said, this is a problem. I have tried everything:

Off/On Sliders, Off/On Rosters, Adding extra players, No changes to any custom gameplay, cache clear after everyweek, saving, not saving ... none of it works. EIther way we flip it, the commish get very little or no player progression.

What seems to happen is he does get a week where he gets some bumps, but then those same bumps show up week after week, sometimes till offseason.

Meaning SS #32 81+1 will show up as SS#32 81+1 every week thereafter. Its just seems to hang. The only way to break this cycle, is to sim the game. If you sim the game while in the game, it still hangs up.

I believe this is happening alot, and the commish looks at his depth chart, and thinks he is improving, but he isn't. Its happening in another OD I'm on, and I sure ain't telling him !

I have simmed (while in game) entire years of OD's, and it happens everytime.

Anything you can do would be great ! I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

JohnnyNobs III
Old 09-23-2008, 12:10 AM   #27
Rookie

I am a commish in a legaue and I started noticing this too. I have never had a player on a hotstreak during our 3 year dynasty. I had a wr with better stats than a guy in the dynasty is wr improved 4 overall points during the year and mine got nothing. Also all of the other users have had multiple players on hot streaks. Again I have never had a player on a hot streak. Also I am glad to hear that the players leaving glitch is going to be fixed. That is the best news I have heard.
Old 09-23-2008, 08:40 AM   #28
MVP

OVR: 17

We use PastaPadre's Roster file. We turn ASK the QB Quiz off and we do have sliders on Heisman. Not sure what else to tell ya. By this weekend I will have more information if we can make it through the second season because at the end of season 1 we flip flopped HOST to see if it flip flops the advancement. We planned on simply rotating host every year. Like I said though, after season 1 he now has 4 guys at 99 OVR.

By the way, I have a version saved from this dynasty on OFF LINE if you wanted to load up a couple and see if an engineer can figure out what happened.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:04 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
I believe you, I'm not ignoring it. But I need to figure out how to make it happen on my end in order to fix it. I could give an engineer everything in this forum and he wouldn't have a thing to go on. There must be another step that is causing this to happen. Without that step, we can't fix it. That is the nature of fixing bugs.

We are planning on fixing the players leaving issue.
Any ETA for fixing the player leaving issue? Like Nov., Dec., Jan.? Certainly not rushing, not that I could have that effect. The more I can tell my guys the better.
Old 09-29-2008, 03:47 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am also having the same problem-I'm the commissioner, and I get no progression, hotstreaks despite one of my players (an 84 overall) leading the Heisman vote in week 13.

My backup QB and RB appeared to go up 1 point each in week 1-but it's shown this progression in my depth chart every week since then, and noone else has improved at all.

I also have Quiz the QB turned off-does everyone having this problem have Quiz the QB turned off?
Old 09-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooch16212
I am also having the same problem-I'm the commissioner, and I get no progression, hotstreaks despite one of my players (an 84 overall) leading the Heisman vote in week 13.

My backup QB and RB appeared to go up 1 point each in week 1-but it's shown this progression in my depth chart every week since then, and noone else has improved at all.

I also have Quiz the QB turned off-does everyone having this problem have Quiz the QB turned off?
wow, i wonder if this is linked to QB quiz being OFF. I surely hope not but would love to hear back from OMT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
wow, i wonder if this is linked to QB quiz being OFF. I surely hope not but would love to hear back from OMT.
I have the QB Quiz turned on and still have this problem with the progression.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »