Home

IF UR STARTING A SINGLE PLAYER DYNASTY...

This is a discussion on IF UR STARTING A SINGLE PLAYER DYNASTY... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2008, 01:35 AM   #1
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
IF UR STARTING A SINGLE PLAYER DYNASTY...

DONT GET HAWAII. they have a decent offense and defense considerin that ur playin the cpu, BUT by the third game in my dynasty every team ran out of a dime or quarters defense the whole game!!! from the first play to the time when i took a knee. and their defenses are quite affective when u look at the fact that hawaii receivers arent quite the same caliber as 08. but i like challenges. that the only reason i still play. im bound to find a way to stop passing plays sooner or later!!! a couple hundred games oughta do it!!! its either deal with it or wait til next july. ****tin me!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2008, 02:39 AM   #2
Pro

JoshCA916's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: IF UR STARTING A SINGLE PLAYER DYNASTY...

so not to be a penis but what was the point of this thread? you say dont use them but you are gonna use them cause its a challenge, thanks for well ummmm....... giving us your .02
Old 09-21-2008, 02:51 AM   #3
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

im mainly usin them to unlock the get invited to a bcs conference achievement. if it wasnt for that its all sec for me. its a challenge tho. n like i said previously i like challenges. i jus wouldnt recommend anyone else to use them if they're tryna accomplish the same goal as i am. and btw, id never use them against a human unless it was an under 80 match and they have oregon state (which is my fav under 80 team. stroughter is a beast at wr)
Old 09-21-2008, 05:38 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

So you use a team with a gimmick pass oriented offense and complain that the defense lines up in dime/quarter to stop it? That doesn't make a lot of sense. You could also try running the ball, since that works a lot better against those types of defenses.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:47 PM   #5
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

im not complaining. i jus find it amazing how the computer adapts to it. i can run the ball 40 times a game with a run oriented team but the cpu still wont put 7 or 8 guys in the box. it was just new to me cuz i havent seen it happen with cpu AI on an ncaa game. either way their still gettin blown out!!! my two lb's are impact players and since i mainly use my linebackers thats awesome. 4-2-5 d + defenders with good man and press = shutout. i may get burned and have the cpu throw 300+ yards but he will aslo throw 4 or 5 picks and be lucky to score. my redzone d is magnificent! against cpu and humans. and the last time ANYONE, cpu or human got more than 25 yards rushing was back in the 06 version on xbox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2008, 04:28 AM   #6
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

Hawaii is definitely a challenge. Talk about a rebuilding project. There are so many needs on defense you have to recruit immediately for nevermind the offense that is just a shell of it's former self.
Old 09-22-2008, 11:08 AM   #7
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
Hawaii is definitely a challenge. Talk about a rebuilding project. There are so many needs on defense you have to recruit immediately for nevermind the offense that is just a shell of it's former self.
i know right!!! im undefeated and i still cant get a 5 star recruit. i have four 4 star de tryna come to my school tho. they all have me number one on their lists. but hawaii has been my team since the tommy chang era. that was back when the were the rainbow warriors. cultural... but gay a lil. lol. it sounds as if they were fighting for gay pride. i think thats why they changed their names!!! but my qb is in the race for the heisman (frontrunner) with 60 tds (ncaa record) and over 5000 yards passing. my running back has a scarce 700yds but when u have a qb that throws that many tds who needs a running back!!! im currently 12-0 (8-0). conference play was easy as hell. the hardest game was against boise state.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:58 PM   #8
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

If you run 4 & 5 wide out sets then the cpu will run the dime are quarter D's. I play as UGA and when I'm in 3 & 4 wide I see nothing but nickel and dime. That is just the game. What fun would it be for the cpu to run a 4-3 base when you have 5 wide spread. Years ago that was the case but I for one am glad that ea put cpu ai in the games to match up. If you learn how to pass and read a D (yes it is easy to do, watch the middle of the field. ie lb's & safeties) you can pick them apart and become the robo qb.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »