Home

Do you consider this Cheesing it?

This is a discussion on Do you consider this Cheesing it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
MVP

stewart#28's Arena

OVR: 0
Do you consider this Cheesing it?

I was wondering what folks think about this....say you have a team that runs a no huddle offense....and to keep the other team from subbing players in you run a hurry up offense, making line calls at the line of scrimmage...if a team actually uses this style in real life is it OK for a online player with one of these teams to operate this way also?
12' 12-4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Do you consider this Cheesing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart#28
I was wondering what folks think about this....say you have a team that runs a no huddle offense....and to keep the other team from subbing players in you run a hurry up offense, making line calls at the line of scrimmage...if a team actually uses this style in real life is it OK for a online player with one of these teams to operate this way also?
I've wondered about this too. I could see valid arguments either way. It all would depend in the context of it being used on me. If had an actual package out there defensivley that I was comfortable with I would be ok with it, especially with the preplay audible options.

A nice addition would be the ability to line up and see how the defense lines up and look over to coach for the call.
Old 09-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I don't think it's cheesing at all...you have plenty of defensive audibles...
Old 09-24-2008, 06:51 PM   #4
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

That's used by a number of NCAA as well as NFL teams so I'd say no as well. However, there's a limitation to the number of audibles available from the LOS so I would believe it's more of a disadvantage...

When under 2 minutes, no-huddle takes more time than it does to pick a play and run to the line-of-scrimmage IMO
Old 09-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #5
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

I think this would be awesome as long as the FULL playbook or certain pre selected packages were availible. The current audible system needs to go IMO. Just make defensive awareness factor into how well they are able to stop this.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »