Home

Whats up with my running back?

This is a discussion on Whats up with my running back? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Whats up with my running back?

im not a guy that likes to run alot of flats and screens. i usually run one or 2 a quarter in a 7 minute quarter against the cpu. but for some reason when i do a flat to the back for the first seconds after catchin the ball my back will do something on his own or completely different from my button command.

its kinda nerve wrecking. the back will jump over a defender after being prompted to spin or juke. and will sometimes jukes w/o a command, breaks free and runs in the opposite direction back towards the los.

i for one feel like this should happen to guys that cheeze. lol. but 6 - 8 flats/ screens in 28 minutes isnt cheezin so u guys plz dont start.
i jus wanna know if any of u guys are seeing this happen

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Whats up with my running back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
im not a guy that likes to run alot of flats and screens. i usually run one or 2 a quarter in a 7 minute quarter against the cpu. but for some reason when i do a flat to the back for the first seconds after catchin the ball my back will do something on his own or completely different from my button command.

its kinda nerve wrecking. the back will jump over a defender after being prompted to spin or juke. and will sometimes jukes w/o a command, breaks free and runs in the opposite direction back towards the los.

i for one feel like this should happen to guys that cheeze. lol. but 6 - 8 flats/ screens in 28 minutes isnt cheezin so u guys plz dont start.
i jus wanna know if any of u guys are seeing this happen
It is stupid.

After you throw the ball wait a second after your RB has caught the ball to take control of him. I have the same problem and am too impatient. Works the same for WR screens.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #3
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Whats up with my running back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
It is stupid.

After you throw the ball wait a second after your RB has caught the ball to take control of him. I have the same problem and am too impatient. Works the same for WR screens.
dude ur pretty involved i the forums. like me. cool. but back on topic...i havent noticed it with wr screens at all. but im to the point where im just gonna stop flat routes period. i almost threw a controller last night

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »