Home

Would u consider this cheese?

This is a discussion on Would u consider this cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2008, 12:18 PM   #17
Rookie

PittmanPla's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Would u consider this cheese?

In our game yesterday, a holding call called back a huge run, and the call was on a wr. Seems like they should hut the sleds too
Old 09-27-2008, 12:37 PM   #18
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehoo
sorry but your 40 times and what not are

with those types of numbers Im sure you would be on rivals or scouts inc................being a upcoming senior and having those type of skills you would have been a 4-5 star. So if its true then please post some stats or find yourself on rivals.com......

But its not cheese, nothing wrong with living out your dream on a video game............

um u must not've read where i didnt even get to start a game on varsity due to injuries? read clearly before u come at me with negativity. i was a freshman when i got hurt. i jus graduated this past may

Old 09-27-2008, 12:47 PM   #19
Fear Ameer

skitch's Arena

OVR: 32

I don't know, dude... that player sounds pretty freakin' good.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #20
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skitch
I don't know, dude... that player sounds pretty freakin' good.
he was. he got hurt in the tenth game. out for the rest of the year with back spasms

Old 09-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #21
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

I hear you man...I had pretty good high school stats and was probably going to play in college for baseball before I hurt my arm (yes I was actually being recruited by GT as a pitcher--had a 0.30 ERA my senior year--and as a catcher--had a 1.9 pop time). So, I do the same thing with baseball games and try to make myself "realistic" starting out in AA ball (I have the Show 08...so there is no A ball) and try to work my way to the MLB. I have no complaint with your ratings because you may have been that good before getting hurt, although if u want things realistic you may want to drop ur injury rating a bit (maybe 50s or 60s even) if you never took a varsity snap just to make it "realistic" (especially if you have Madden as well...cuz then I'm sure u'd like to see if your drafted and how well u do in the pros as well after exporting the draft class). If you never took a varsity snap then a injury rating in the 80s doesn't do it for me for realism.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #22
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
I hear you man...I had pretty good high school stats and was probably going to play in college for baseball before I hurt my arm (yes I was actually being recruited by GT as a pitcher--had a 0.30 ERA my senior year--and as a catcher--had a 1.9 pop time). So, I do the same thing with baseball games and try to make myself "realistic" starting out in AA ball (I have the Show 08...so there is no A ball) and try to work my way to the MLB. I have no complaint with your ratings because you may have been that good before getting hurt, although if u want things realistic you may want to drop ur injury rating a bit (maybe 50s or 60s even) if you never took a varsity snap just to make it "realistic" (especially if you have Madden as well...cuz then I'm sure u'd like to see if your drafted and how well u do in the pros as well after exporting the draft class). If you never took a varsity snap then a injury rating in the 80s doesn't do it for me for realism.
yeah but i still got hurt. lol. it sucked too. i was like dang. cant even stay healthy virtually!!! i stay 5 minutes down the road from auburn and my school has churned up a few au/ pro atheletes such as will herring (seahawks) and tj jackson (chiefs). i couldve been next. but i understand. maybe next time i'll lower my injury rating but as far as everything else goes its pretty life-like

and damn. 0.30 era. i wouldve played hurt everytime it was my time to bat!!! lol. how many k's a game did u average that season? and were u a sp or a rp?

Old 09-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #23
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9

I was a SP...I didn't throw real hard (87mph tops...generally around the 84mph range)...but I had a good slider (my main out pitch) and a good 12-6 curve (like Barry Zito throws)...and I was working on a circle change. Then I hurt my rotator cuff right after my senior season playing on my summer travel team. My stat line for my senior season was 11-0 0.30 ERA 70IP 122K's 12 BB's... actually threw 2 perfect games lol. Was one hell of a season...that's for sure.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #24
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
I was a SP...I didn't throw real hard (87mph tops...generally around the 84mph range)...but I had a good slider (my main out pitch) and a good 12-6 curve (like Barry Zito throws)...and I was working on a circle change. Then I hurt my rotator cuff right after my senior season playing on my summer travel team. My stat line for my senior season was 11-0 0.30 ERA 70IP 122K's 12 BB's... actually threw 2 perfect games lol. Was one hell of a season...that's for sure.
ya damn skippy. and gt churns up some pretty impressive ro atheletes. but 87 in high school is mad fast. 4yrs of college and u couldve been throwin 93-97 easy. so i guess ur like me. watchin a game and someone screws up n u say "damn, i could do better!"
i wanna go on pros vs joes!!! seriously. lol

but u had an 11 to 1 strike - ball ratio. thats pretty damn good. idc if its high school or not. thats amazing at any level. what high school dd u play for?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »