Home

Would u consider this cheese?

This is a discussion on Would u consider this cheese? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #25
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Would u consider this cheese?

I actually didn't play for my high school. My high school coach didn't pick me my freshman year, but I made an East Cobb travel team. So, I decided to play there for the rest of my high school career. I got A LOT more exposure there then I would have playing for my high school. Plus the competition was a lot better too. And yes I definitely do catch myself yelling at the TV when JoJo Reyes or someone like that on the Braves leaves a pitch right down the middle to Ryan Howard or Chase Utley and it ends up over the fence. lol

Last edited by xNobleEaglex; 09-27-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2008, 08:42 PM   #26
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pope300hitter05
I actually didn't play for my high school. My high school coach didn't pick me my freshman year, but I made an East Cobb travel team. So, I decided to play there for the rest of my high school career. I got A LOT more exposure there then I would have playing for my high school. Plus the competition was a lot better too. And yes I definitely do catch myself yelling at the TV when JoJo Reyes or someone like that on the Braves leaves a pitch right down the middle to Ryan Howard or Chase Utley and it ends up over the fence. lol
lol. cant say that i blame u. and yes traveling teams do get more exposure in high school cuz u dont stay in-state. u might have a tourny all the way in kentucky then one in florida somewhere

Old 09-29-2008, 01:02 AM   #27
Rookie

joehoo's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
um u must not've read where i didnt even get to start a game on varsity due to injuries? read clearly before u come at me with negativity. i was a freshman when i got hurt. i jus graduated this past may

so you was a freshman with those numbers????? I still call bs......

lmao
Old 09-29-2008, 01:05 AM   #28
Rookie

joehoo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelguy4736
Not every player from every high school is recorded from high school. Some great players with the same attributes as that guy dont even get looked at because of their location or the school they go to. He doesnt have to prove himself by showing stats. And if he did show stats, would you still believe him? If he says it then leave it as that. Dont question the guy. And to the original poster, its your game man... do whatever you want with it.
trust me a highschool player with those type of numbers get noticed by someone
Old 09-29-2008, 01:43 AM   #29
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehoo
so you was a freshman with those numbers????? I still call bs......

lmao
not when u dont step on the field. what high school player gets noticed at his high school's spring camp during the school year? most people didnt even know who julio jones was until his junior year. i know i didnt and we played foley in 3 jamboree games. each year he was utterly helpless against our defense (opelika bulldogs). so kill the "if ur good u get put on the internet" bullskit. its not gonna fly cuz its not true

Old 09-29-2008, 02:28 AM   #30
Rookie

mags77's Arena

Quote:
i created myself at running back. i used to play football but could never pursue a career do to constant knee problems. i ran a 4.52 40. 4.8 in pro agility, ran 100 yds in under 13 seconds, squatted 480, benched 330 and power clinged 225. i was a first string running back. or was during the spring when i got hurt b4 my first varsity game in practice. and i was a wr in some of our formations

I am currently 6ft and 213 pounds but at the time i was 5'10 194. so i put my ratings at:

spd 92
agi 94
accel 95
awareness 76
strength 73
catch 78
spc 70
cit 76
juke 94
spin 87
elusiveness 91
brk tkl 90
trucking 83
pass blk 56
run blk 40
stamina 93
inj 82

cant remember what my overall ended up being but it wasnt quite at 90. i think it was like 87 or 88. but would u guys consider this cheese? some ppl say creating a guy that good is but i was that good when i was healthy. besides. i only have one attibute thats at 95 because i wanna see myself progress. literally
LOL!

Sure Uncle Rico!
Old 09-29-2008, 02:37 AM   #31
Rookie

joehoo's Arena

Quote:
i created myself at running back. i used to play football but could never pursue a career do to constant knee problems. i ran a 4.52 40. 4.8 in pro agility, ran 100 yds in under 13 seconds, squatted 480, benched 330 and power clinged 225. i was a first string running back. or was during the spring when i got hurt b4 my first varsity game in practice. and i was a wr in some of our formations

I am currently 6ft and 213 pounds but at the time i was 5'10 194. so i put my ratings at:

spd 92
agi 94
accel 95
awareness 76
strength 73
catch 78
spc 70
cit 76
juke 94
spin 87
elusiveness 91
brk tkl 90
trucking 83
pass blk 56
run blk 40
stamina 93
inj 82

cant remember what my overall ended up being but it wasnt quite at 90. i think it was like 87 or 88. but would u guys consider this cheese? some ppl say creating a guy that good is but i was that good when i was healthy. besides. i only have one attibute thats at 95 because i wanna see myself progress. literally

sorry that you never played a down of highschool football. but there is noway you had those numbers as a freshman or sophmore in highschool. sorry Im calling you out but I really hate these threads where the OP talks about "how he was the next great tailback out of alabama" Pal your just like the rest of the tards that post these kind of threads. You were so great in highschool but you were hurt or your coach was not playing you or you didnt have the grades. its always the same story just a different guy who never played highschool football even though he was "great" ...... sorry again for calling you out I just couldnt help it......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2008, 10:30 AM   #32
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehoo
sorry that you never played a down of highschool football. but there is noway you had those numbers as a freshman or sophmore in highschool. sorry Im calling you out but I really hate these threads where the OP talks about "how he was the next great tailback out of alabama" Pal your just like the rest of the tards that post these kind of threads. You were so great in highschool but you were hurt or your coach was not playing you or you didnt have the grades. its always the same story just a different guy who never played highschool football even though he was "great" ...... sorry again for calling you out I just couldnt help it......
apology accepted. im just gonna end it here

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »