Home

ARE U KIDDIN ME?

This is a discussion on ARE U KIDDIN ME? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #17
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: ARE U KIDDIN ME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonsluv
You're 41-0 in 3 seasons, and you're whinning cause you almost got beat.. I think you're a cheeser.. you say you went to the swamp and won.. Hawaii, won't be anyone like that in real life sorry..your 3 year record is unrealistic .. so don't get mad when the computer gets close to breaking your record, and if one guy is hammering you oh well.. kinda like some teams have one player called a "playmaker" they are known for that kind of stuff..

No if you turn off all the sliders you have to your advantage take it off freshman you might have better games..
Well Oklahoma has the record for wins in a row and I believe it is in the low 40's, so its not to unrealistic.
You say Hawaii winning in the Swamp shouldnt happen, so your saying you have never played a team better than yours at there stadium. Sounds like your afraid of losing yourself.
And if you read his last post he said "ive never seen a juke shake 4 guys on aa. no friggin way" so hes definitely not playing on freshman.

Sorry, he simply posted a thread about how he was upset with the large amount of broken tackles. I guess this isnt a forum for sharing opinions.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 10-02-2008, 01:15 PM   #18
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

LMAO at people getting mad about Hawaii being good on the game, its a game people depending on the way you play it those types of scores are very possible. Yes USC is that good on the game...played them with FSU in the NC game and got slapped around for 4 qtrs myself.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:37 PM   #19
Rookie

loonsluv's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
Well Oklahoma has the record for wins in a row and I believe it is in the low 40's, so its not to unrealistic.
You say Hawaii winning in the Swamp shouldn't happen, so your saying you have never played a team better than yours at there stadium. Sounds like your afraid of losing yourself.
And if you read his last post he said "ive never seen a juke shake 4 guys on aa. no friggin way" so hes definitely not playing on freshman.

Sorry, he simply posted a thread about how he was upset with the large amount of broken tackles. I guess this isnt a forum for sharing opinions.

Lol.. Virginia is horrible right now .. and when I go to Miami, VT, FSU I expect to lose.. maybe sneak one win, but no way i expect to be 41-0 lol

Hawaii lost their top player, yet he complains he got "almost beat" by a playmaker..

My point is Hawaii shouldn't be 41-0.. they are not that good.. he must be playing weak teams, or have it on a cheese difficulty. Oklahoma I can see doing that.. not Hawaii..

I understand this is a game, and people play the way they want.. My point to this guy is don't complain about 1 guy owning you, when you are cheesing w/your team to begin with..
Old 10-02-2008, 01:50 PM   #20
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by loonsluv
Lol.. Virginia is horrible right now .. and when I go to Miami, VT, FSU I expect to lose.. maybe sneak one win, but no way i expect to be 41-0 lol

Hawaii lost their top player, yet he complains he got "almost beat" by a playmaker..

My point is Hawaii shouldn't be 41-0.. they are not that good.. he must be playing weak teams, or have it on a cheese difficulty. Oklahoma I can see doing that.. not Hawaii..

I understand this is a game, and people play the way they want.. My point to this guy is don't complain about 1 guy owning you, when you are cheesing w/your team to begin with..
So I guess one year ago you would say Hawaii shouldn't go 12-0. I understand you banging on him for complaining about almost losing. But to call him a cheeser when you haven't played him but based off his record, that's bush league. I also agree that UH shouldn't be 41-0 but that isn't the point of this thread. It was to call attention to 22 or 24 broken tackles in a game. It's all too common around here to attack an OP for a post.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

Last edited by N51_rob; 10-02-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:54 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

We're in year 2 of our online dynasty and the Humans are 0-6 against USC. I love it. USC beat OSU twice last year, knocked off ND, Oregon, and UCLA and has beat Oregon again this year.

It has more to do with USC's playbook, they call a good game and don't shoot themselves in the foot. I wish every team played like USC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 03:45 PM   #22
Rookie

GatorFan1963's Arena

OVR: 3

You know I still find it interesting how people still bring up this real vs. game aspect of NCAA. Just because you haven't seen a particular player do it in real life, doesn't mean he isn't capable of it in the game...or in real life. Furthermore, ratings and such don't dictate every single game. There's many other factors that will determine the outcome of a college football game (ie momentum, weather, matchups at a particular position, etc). How many of you guys are talking about how USC got owned by Oregon St in the first half of that game this year? Hmm...Anybody? Well I'm sure had this happened to you in the game, you'd be complaining your butt off about how the cpu is cheating and robo QB blah blah blah....and how OSUs D-line should never be able to dominate USCs. Anybody who watched that game knows where I am going with this. Another example, if anybody watched that Boise St/La Tech game last night and La Tech's RB, whose name I can't remember, but he's a beast. Talk about tackle breaking machine. Point is...these things happen in real life too, with average teams. Some of you are so caught up in winning all the time that the threat of losing pisses you off if it's not "real".
Old 10-02-2008, 04:38 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 6

I haven't played USC yet but i could only imagine..lol

I've posted this before but FSU is insane to play against as well. They literally destroy me every time i play against them lol. And in the 3rd year of my Colorado dynasty i replaced a 1-aa team in the computer generated schedule with UCF. I ended up beating them but wow,it was rediculous! They were up on me 21-0 2 minutes into the game. I ended up winning 52-45 lol

Did EA implement some kind of boost into all Florida teams? jk..lol
Old 10-02-2008, 05:51 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
u must dont read well.
Classic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »