Home

Heisman is not made for online

This is a discussion on Heisman is not made for online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Heisman is not made for online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
agreed as it has been over a week since i have played this game at all. if you don't have time to play, then playing with super hard sliders that have been developed by someone who can play 5 or 6 dynasties at the same time is nuts.

analogy: Lebron James sets up the rim height so that it is challenging for him to dunk on it.... now is that the height we want to set our rim height to?
lol at ur analogy. im gonna play so i can get better. for the last few yrs ive been on aa and have adapted well with arichona's and os legend's sliders. but even the fcs teams can drive the ball downfield on heisman

Old 10-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
lol at ur analogy. im gonna play so i can get better. for the last few yrs ive been on aa and have adapted well with arichona's and os legend's sliders. but even the fcs teams can drive the ball downfield on heisman
on heisman with michigan I have the #1 D in the country and I stack my non conference schedule with all ranked teams. i consider myself to have bad to no stick skillz. heisman really is easy this year.
Old 10-01-2008, 08:37 PM   #11
Rookie

PittmanPla's Arena

OVR: 4

seriously???
Thats realistic(based on the FCS success the last couple of year)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #12
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittmanPla
seriously???
Thats realistic(based on the FCS success the last couple of year)
yes seriously. they dont score on me but they move the ball quite well. anywho. im getting better. i played that same guy today and was down 14-13 in the 4th quarter and he starts to cheese. 20 yard drop backs and going for it on 4th and 8, instead of jus runnin out the clock and lettin me take my butt whoopin like a man. he started cheezin so i quit before i cussed him out

Old 10-02-2008, 09:37 AM   #13
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

User vs. User games on Heisman is stupid.

The game does flow much better on AA. My personal opinion is that people like User vs. User Heisman games so the CPU will do more work for them. Heisman just doesn't play right this year for User vs. User or User vs. CPU games. It is worthless. If I am going to beat you on AA then I am going to beat you on Heisman as well. Why do people think Heisman makes the game better?
Old 10-02-2008, 10:08 AM   #14
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
Why do people think Heisman makes the game better?
Because the cpu offense on AA is ineffective. Heisman has its issues but I prefer those issues over the AA ones.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
User vs. User games on Heisman is stupid.

The game does flow much better on AA. My personal opinion is that people like User vs. User Heisman games so the CPU will do more work for them. Heisman just doesn't play right this year for User vs. User or User vs. CPU games. It is worthless. If I am going to beat you on AA then I am going to beat you on Heisman as well. Why do people think Heisman makes the game better?
if you are a guy who hate dynasties, which you do, then it doesn't matter at all. I like heisman more because of the challenge when playing elite CPU teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #16
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
if you are a guy who hate dynasties, which you do, then it doesn't matter at all. I like heisman more because of the challenge when playing elite CPU teams.
true. but if have....lets say florida and send percy harvin on a streak against cover 1 and lets say a ss from lsu with 91 speed. if the ss is on the left hash and the ball is thrown to percy on the right sideline....do u think he should be able to catch up to that pass? i dont...not one bit.

on AA if ur out of place on d u pay for it. on heisman the words big and play are never used in the same sentence unless u play someone who completely sucks. the slowest dbs and linebackers are godike on heisman when playing the cpu or in a zone coverage against a human.

on AA the players actualy "blink". which in real life has all to do with u bein in place or not. on heisman the entire d have the eyelids snipped. its no way a lb turned inside can turn around, run and swat a high bullet pass 6 or 7 yards behind him.

if u can get me a video clip of a lb doin it i'll shut up, but until then i will forever say heisman is unreal

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »