Home

Heisman is not made for online

This is a discussion on Heisman is not made for online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #41
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Heisman is not made for online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
right, which is why I need heisman to cheat for the CPU to keep games occasionally close.
if the gameplay was smoother id love heisman. losin to the cpu is fine, but i dont wanna lose on a fluke play. like when u send a blitz at and the qb "freaks out" and does a jump pass to the other side of the field and a guy always seems to be open and the qb just happens to know exactly where to throw it.

i dont really enjoy anihalting the cpu but i aslo have a very low tolerance for bs. my controller has almost married my tv a few times since ive been playin 09. lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
if the gameplay was smoother id love heisman. losin to the cpu is fine, but i dont wanna lose on a fluke play. like when u send a blitz at and the qb "freaks out" and does a jump pass to the other side of the field and a guy always seems to be open and the qb just happens to know exactly where to throw it.

i dont really enjoy anihalting the cpu but i aslo have a very low tolerance for bs. my controller has almost married my tv a few times since ive been playin 09. lol
yeah, i guess that is the difference between us. I welcome the BS long term otherwise I get zero good games and I have no interest in never losing to the CPU ever. It makes game pretty boring unless I do something like try to set some crazy records.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:02 PM   #43
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
yeah, i guess that is the difference between us. I welcome the BS long term otherwise I get zero good games and I have no interest in never losing to the CPU ever. It makes game pretty boring unless I do something like try to set some crazy records.
lol. its ok with house rules. like the no user pick/catch house rule, no trips and throwing to the slot, etc

Old 10-06-2008, 01:07 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
lol. its ok with house rules. like the no user pick/catch house rule, no trips and throwing to the slot, etc
i do all that on heisman....
Old 10-06-2008, 01:16 PM   #45
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
i do all that on heisman....
cool. u must be really good cuz i have to user catch at least twice, sometimes 3 times a game on heisman

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
cool. u must be really good cuz i have to user catch at least twice, sometimes 3 times a game on heisman
last game i threw SEVEN picks and still won the game by 3 TDs.....
Old 10-06-2008, 01:57 PM   #47
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
last game i threw SEVEN picks and still won the game by 3 TDs.....
who were u playin and with what team?

Old 10-06-2008, 02:24 PM   #48
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

I hate on Heisman where you get an impact 70 rated RB or QB and your defense can't tackle them. Total garbage.

I have been getting more and more turned off by dynasties where you have to play the CPU every game. This year the game just isn't meant to be played against the CPU.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »