Home

Wow what a glitch

This is a discussion on Wow what a glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
Pro

JoshCA916's Arena

OVR: 17
Wow what a glitch

Ok i was playing in campus legend mode trying it out and was a QB went to Auburn and was playing Ole Miss. Well they won the coin toss and drove the ball down the field and scored a TD, here is where this amazing glitch came into play because you have to super sim when you arent on the field i can only tell you what happened by what came out in words on the screen. they go to kick the extra point and bam penalty on my d but the extra point counted and they lined up again to go for 2, first off that doesnt make any sense, so they go for 2 and they get it only instead of it counting as 2 as they had 7 already it counted as a touchdown 6 more points, then they kicked off to me, at first i was like wow i cant believe that happened but i am not too worried about it, well they drove the ball down the field in the 4th quarter and scored with 36 seconds left on the clock and ended up winning by 6 points the total of that special 2 point conversion/touchdown, should have been tied and went to overtime
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2008, 04:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Wow what a glitch

Holy punctuation batman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »