Home

Year 2 of Big 12 Dynasty needs replacements...

This is a discussion on Year 2 of Big 12 Dynasty needs replacements... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Year 2 of Big 12 Dynasty needs replacements...

I am the commisioner of a Big 12 league. We are in week one of the second year. We need replacements for these teams. Texas,Oklahoma state,Iowa State, and Colorado.

We play two games a week. You will be playing a real person pretty much every week except the non-conference games. All the players we have now are really reliable and play fair.

You must be able to play two games a week. If I have to simulate one of your games your out of the league. Unless you talked to me and there is some reason. The only way you can join is by emailing me. I don't check this board much. If you are interested email me your gamertag and your team.

My gamer tag is Brandons Tag
My email address is [email protected]
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Year 2 of Big 12 Dynasty needs replacements...

Quote:
Originally Posted by keechi24
I am the commisioner of a Big 12 league. We are in week one of the second year. We need replacements for these teams. Texas,Oklahoma state,Iowa State, and Colorado.

We play two games a week. You will be playing a real person pretty much every week except the non-conference games. All the players we have now are really reliable and play fair.

You must be able to play two games a week. If I have to simulate one of your games your out of the league. Unless you talked to me and there is some reason. The only way you can join is by emailing me. I don't check this board much. If you are interested email me your gamertag and your team.

My gamer tag is Brandons Tag
My email address is [email protected]
can we get more details?

what system
how long are the quarters
AA heisman varsity

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »