Home

The Bowl Game....

This is a discussion on The Bowl Game.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2008, 11:19 AM   #9
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: The Bowl Game....

For the record, it was San Diego State, Aztecs, in the Emerald Bowl.

They never should have shown up, the match up was no good. I ended my season 10-3 with a 35-0 bowl game blowout......

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:09 PM   #10
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: The Bowl Game....

Quote:
Originally Posted by youALREADYknow
There are like 6 MAC bowl spots. There are always terrible MAC teams playing in bowl games.

I live in and root for Akron who is in the MAC...and I agree, there have always been too many MAC teams in bowl games in the NCAA series.

Going back to NCAA 06/07 for the PS2, I would always see like 5 or 6 make bowl games.

One year I won the MAC title game in Detroit and ended up playing another MAC school in the Motor City bowl and mind you, the team I ended up playing did not even make thh MAC championship game? Some reward for winning the conference!

The whole bowl/ranking system has some flaws in it. Overall the major bowls always play out pretty accurate, but it is when there are not enough bowl eligible teams from one conference, they just kind of slide in a bunch of turds who would never even get a sniff at a bowl.

I agree, while I love the MAC, it is a bit excessive!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »