Home

5 star recruits

This is a discussion on 5 star recruits within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2008, 10:31 AM   #41
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 5 star recruits

Combined right now, in Week 15, my friend and I (he is Cal) have 14 5*'s, and 8 4*'s. We are #1 and #2 in recruiting in a 7 man OD. So I don't know how this guy did it either, because I recruit my *** off and can't get a class like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2008, 10:36 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
Combined right now, in Week 15, my friend and I (he is Cal) have 14 5*'s, and 8 4*'s. We are #1 and #2 in recruiting in a 7 man OD. So I don't know how this guy did it either, because I recruit my *** off and can't get a class like that.
exactly, what you show there is the better end of what we see as well which is FAAAAAAAAAAAAR from having 10 5-star and 13 4-star guys signed before final game which seems impossible to me. I have tinkered with the cheating to see how effective it is and it can be very effective because you can cover MASSIVE ground on guys through weeks 1 and 2 knowing their pitches, bring them in early (like week 4) and sign them way earlier then otherwise possible. most of the time you can simply sign them with the scholly offer when you are #1 if you use the reset button. however, if you have to unlock pitches without cheating and you are not guaranteed to sign them with no reseting, it is simply not even close to possible to do this with 10 hours/week.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:40 AM   #43
stewaat

OVR:

Yea for recruiting it's a guessing game for me. I have not cheated once but all I do is unlock things until I get two pitches that fit. When they fit I hammer those home. Fortunately with ND almost everything is Elite so it makes it fairly simple.

Old 10-31-2008, 10:45 AM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
Yea for recruiting it's a guessing game for me. I have not cheated once but all I do is unlock things until I get two pitches that fit. When they fit I hammer those home. Fortunately with ND almost everything is Elite so it makes it fairly simple.
so what is your best class stew? I personally think for me somethign like 8 5-star and 10 4-star could be possible if everything aligned themselves PERFECTLY but no way I could do that before the off season because guys simply don't all commit that soon. I think the best I have done is 5 5-star and 10 4-star or something like that. This year my recruiting class will be closer to 5-5star and 7-4star because of reasons I spoke about in a different thread. I simply made some tactical errors this year.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:21 AM   #45
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

This class will be my best class when it is all said and done. There will be at least 9 5*'s, 7-8 4*'s, the rest 3's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2008, 11:32 AM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
This class will be my best class when it is all said and done. There will be at least 9 5*'s, 7-8 4*'s, the rest 3's.
what will be your class before post season recruiting begins?
Old 10-31-2008, 11:51 AM   #47
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
what will be your class before post season recruiting begins?
We have a guy that plays as ND that has a game right now against USC in Week 15, so at this moment I have nine 5*'s, two 4*'s, and 1 soft 4*.

Last edited by trayeight; 10-31-2008 at 11:51 AM. Reason: update
Old 10-31-2008, 11:53 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

This was in an offline dynasty. No cheating on this one, i went undefeated in the second season and beat USC in the national. I just happened to invite 25 recruits when we played Ohio State and I already had 5 Commits.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »