Home

Dynasty or Campus Legend?

This is a discussion on Dynasty or Campus Legend? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2008, 10:50 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 18
Dynasty or Campus Legend?

I've always been excited to play Campus Legend but I've been hearing Dynasty is so much more fun. I thought it would be fun to make a player and import to Madden and all this but all i've heard about it is bad stuff, and all i've heard about Dynasty is good stuff! Which mode is more fun overall?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Dynasty or Campus Legend?

I would say dynasty, but its more time consuming...

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Dabucks09's Arena

OVR: 2
Trust me dynasty is much more fun than legend mode. For one they took some things out of this years legend mode like you can only pick the same four activities to do every off day and it never changes. Either go to gym, study playbook, visit trainer or go to the library. It gets boring. And there is no commentary at all. And plus if you do not play as qb in ur legend then its worse because the cpu playcalling sucks completely. I mean its crazy.

If you have online, then its really a no brainer, sadly I have to do a legend mode to import to madden. I got ncaa the day it came out and only in my 7th game in my sophmore year.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
MVP

OK thanks for the tips and while im here, which teams are fun to use? And as for sliders, i've heard the game is more fun with custom sliders, any tips on those as well??

Last edited by Titan2810; 10-18-2008 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:45 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan2810
OK thanks for the tips and while im here, which teams are fun to use? And as for sliders, i've heard the game is more fun with custom sliders, any tips on those as well??
It depends on what you like to do, and the type of offense you like. If you like the spread, WVU is probably your best bet since Pat White and Noel Devine are so fast. If you like the triple option, its Navy or Georgia Tech. If you like pro-style, wisconsin seems to be the most pro-style your going to find in this game. If you like an offense thats balanced between spread and pro-style, Miami (Fl) is very good. If you like the pass spread, then Texas Tech is probably the way to go. I have dynasties with Michigan, Army, Miami, Cincy and Texas Tech. So , as you can see, I really like the spread offense.

I dont use custom sliders, because I havent found any that I like and that make the gameplay more realistic.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #6
MVP

OK Thanks again! lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »