Home

Help picking a team

This is a discussion on Help picking a team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2008, 04:36 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Help picking a team

Ohio State is my favorite team, and I do have a dynasty with them. I guess the purpose of my new dynasty was missed in the message.

I just want to take a low tier team with the criteria I described and work them into respect.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:38 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 16

I went through with a list of 40 guys (friends/family/weird guys I've got inside jokes about) and created them as freshmen (ratings between 80 and 85) on random teams. Then I go through and just play the Game of The Week each week and play as the home team. It's been an absolute blast and I think I'll export to Madden to continue.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:35 PM   #11
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

ECU is a low rated team w/pride stickers, but I don't believe they have black socks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2008, 06:38 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

They don't not in the school color scheme. San Diego State Aztecs, low rated, black socks and they give out pride stickers i believe.
NBA 09: The Inside8.0
Madden 09 : 8.0
Old 10-23-2008, 09:18 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think I might be going with Middle Tennessee State. Although they don't have black socks, I like everything else about them.

I'll have to check ECU and SDSU. I like the Aztecs, but I didn't know they give out pride stickers.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowpuppet
They don't not in the school color scheme. San Diego State Aztecs, low rated, black socks and they give out pride stickers i believe.
this might be a perfect deal for ya if you want to turn them around fast and dominate. they have a LOT working for them and in my current OD they are becoming a power in only year 4! Their season 3 recruiting class included not 1, not 2 but THREE top 100 recruits! They out recruited my buddy who uses Notre Dame! LOL!
Old 10-23-2008, 11:49 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 10

I think Nebraska might be fun...trying to take them back to the top of the college game from a very tough conference ( i mean the B12 as a whole, not just the North ofc)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »