Home

For guys that also play madden

This is a discussion on For guys that also play madden within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2008, 01:39 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 15
Re: For guys that also play madden

madden is ok, but i got tired of it in a month. I think NCAA 09 is much better than Madden this year, and I really just bought Madden cause it was my first year with a next-gen console. I didn't like it that much, but occasionally Ill play an exhibition game if I feel like it.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:47 PM   #10
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

I didn't buy Madden this year, my friend did and he said that I could borrow it about 3 weeks later. I tired it. I just didn't feel right. NCAA's gameplay isn't perfect. But it feels so much better than Madden that I couldn't play it. The funny thing is that I've had my friends game since early September he hasn't once asked for it back.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 10-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #11
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

im hooked on my ncaa dynasty big time, rarely play madden, however, in my experience with madden this year, it's just absolutely awesome to play with another person. we have a blast with madden playing head to head. vs. the computer may be a different story..

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2008, 02:47 PM   #12
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
Well if you have not returned it give a chance. First of all do not do the IQ test (skip it forever). Your IQ (my skill) should be at 500, then play a 12 to 15 games using a variety of good teams or bad teams. By about your 8th or 9th game the game will really start getting better. The IQ (my skill) system has been great for me, I have blowout wins/losses, close wins/losses, and good games overall. Good luck and I hope you can find enjoyment like many others have with Madden 09.

Since the franchise is lacking, I play out my games through the "Play Now" option. I went through a Skins season, now I am working my way using KC and the Dolphins.
My IQ is like 567 i think. im all madden in pass/ rush offense, all pro in rush d, and pro in pass d. is it a way to lower my IQ? Cuz that was my first score I got when I played

Old 10-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #13
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
I didn't buy Madden this year, my friend did and he said that I could borrow it about 3 weeks later. I tired it. I just didn't feel right. NCAA's gameplay isn't perfect. But it feels so much better than Madden that I couldn't play it. The funny thing is that I've had my friends game since early September he hasn't once asked for it back.
Thats because he doesnt want it!!! I cant say that I blame him

Old 10-24-2008, 04:18 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
My IQ is like 567 i think. im all madden in pass/ rush offense, all pro in rush d, and pro in pass d. is it a way to lower my IQ? Cuz that was my first score I got when I played
If you took the test, just delete your current profile and start with a new one. Then play, I would not give up on it so soon. Pick your home team and run there season or just play random games. It gets better, but you have to actually play more than 5 games. At the end though, it may not be your cup of tea.

Madden isn't perfect, but for me it feels like the more polished game. I am glad about one thing and that they actually feel like to different games, but overall both need to some extra development time.
Old 10-24-2008, 05:13 PM   #15
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
If you took the test, just delete your current profile and start with a new one. Then play, I would not give up on it so soon. Pick your home team and run there season or just play random games. It gets better, but you have to actually play more than 5 games. At the end though, it may not be your cup of tea.

Madden isn't perfect, but for me it feels like the more polished game. I am glad about one thing and that they actually feel like to different games, but overall both need to some extra development time.
I agree 100% with the last paragraph. Madden is greatly polished, but I fear that its a bit too polished. But I will try starting from scratch

Btw, do you play with default sliders? Cuz robo QB is AUTOMATIC. Brady Quinn went 22-23 with one pick through 3 qtrs yesterday. I was sooo pissed

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2008, 05:21 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
no downloadable rosters
There are downloadable roster. They have already released 9 or 10 roster updates for the game. As far as sliders go, I don't think I can add anything that others haven't said.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »