Home

Players leaving early glitch

This is a discussion on Players leaving early glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2008, 02:11 PM   #1
Rookie

prd689's Arena

OVR: 5
Players leaving early glitch

OMT or someone please fix this glitch. Im tired of convincing guys to stay only to have them leave anyways... Its killing my teams and ultimately stopping me and a friend from playing the online dynasty. I play with RICE and these players leaving early and transfers are killing my depth chart... I cant keep anyone... I lose 3 of my best athletes all the time... Why should i have to finagle my stats so i spread the ball around.. Thats just a stupid work-around that does not fix the ultimate goal.. OMT please respond with something information besides.."We're working on it"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2008, 02:14 PM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: Players leaving early glitch

They are not working on it. It's broken for online dynasties although I think someone posted a manual workaround (convert to offline dynasty, do that part, and convert back to online dynasty). Not 100% certain on this other than the fact this won't be fixed for you OD guys.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #3
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by prd689
OMT or someone please fix this glitch. Im tired of convincing guys to stay only to have them leave anyways... Its killing my teams and ultimately stopping me and a friend from playing the online dynasty. I play with RICE and these players leaving early and transfers are killing my depth chart... I cant keep anyone... I lose 3 of my best athletes all the time... Why should i have to finagle my stats so i spread the ball around.. Thats just a stupid work-around that does not fix the ultimate goal.. OMT please respond with something information besides.."We're working on it"...
There are 13,811 threads about this already
Old 10-28-2008, 04:21 PM   #4
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
They are not working on it. It's broken for online dynasties although I think someone posted a manual workaround (convert to offline dynasty, do that part, and convert back to online dynasty). Not 100% certain on this other than the fact this won't be fixed for you OD guys.
And i believe the trade off is the schools sell points drop if you take it offline IE TV exposure- gotta love EA football

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »