Home

Have Some Class

This is a discussion on Have Some Class within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
Rookie

ed_cota's Arena

OVR: 3
Have Some Class

I have noticed that a lot of people like to play as Florida, Ohio State, USC, Oklahoma, Florida State or any other teams that has ridiculously high ratings when challenging me as Miami. Most of the time I do find a way to beat these teams, but I have to be honest that I do get a little angry when I lose, but that is just the competitor in me. I don't ever complain about how the other guy won or how I lost after the fact. I just say good game and move on. The one problem I have is with people who completely ignore football etiquite. Things like knowing the game is in hand and calling a timeout with 1 sec left just to rub in another score. Not only was this wasting my time, because it took a few extra minutes to do, but it also just pissed me off that he just wanted to try and rub in a win that he already had in hand.That's all the venting I wanted to do. Let me know wat u guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Have Some Class

Don't lose?
Old 10-28-2008, 05:30 PM   #3
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed_cota
I have noticed that a lot of people like to play as Florida, Ohio State, USC, Oklahoma, Florida State or any other teams that has ridiculously high ratings when challenging me as Miami. Most of the time I do find a way to beat these teams, but I have to be honest that I do get a little angry when I lose, but that is just the competitor in me. I don't ever complain about how the other guy won or how I lost after the fact. I just say good game and move on. The one problem I have is with people who completely ignore football etiquite. Things like knowing the game is in hand and calling a timeout with 1 sec left just to rub in another score. Not only was this wasting my time, because it took a few extra minutes to do, but it also just pissed me off that he just wanted to try and rub in a win that he already had in hand.That's all the venting I wanted to do. Let me know wat u guys think?
Bush league. When guys do stuff like that, it makes me just want to quit on 'em.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18

Most people don't have class that play this game. Example last night my first user game in a new Big10 online dynasty against someone using Michigan. I started out the first quarter well up 10-3 passing rushing well getting good heat from my front 4. We come out in the second quarter and just guess what happens every play on offense the rest of the game...

The kid snaps the ball and runs back 15-20 yards and runs back and forth from left to right until someone gets open. I really enjoyed that game.
Old 10-28-2008, 05:50 PM   #5
Rookie

ed_cota's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
Don't lose?
bro losing has nothing to do with it. I win a lot more games than i lose. And every single game i have won, i won with some class. Yeah sometimes you might score a lot on some guys and sometimes you wont, but I never do **** like that. I told u bra, losing is not something i complain about. In fact the possibility of losing is what makes this game so fun. Its wen u do **** like this that really gets to me. If u blew me out in a game, i would be a little upset at myself for losing but i would not complain about u beating me. If u were up by 10 points with only 2 seconds left and u call a timeout just because u wanna run up the score some more, then i got issues. I can understand if u are playing ur friend or something and u just wanna rub it in on him, then thats coo. Cuz me and my friends do that to each other once in a while. But if u dont know the person, then have some class and play a straight game. That extra points won't make a difference in a game, all it does is show how much class u got. Which is zero for most players online now days.

Last edited by ed_cota; 10-28-2008 at 05:55 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 6

Ah the joys of online gaming.....and why i won't hardly play it anymore.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:15 PM   #7
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

I play with Florida in every game when someone picks a ranked team. If they get FSU, OSU or LSU I usually end the session because those are the teams I get cheesed with. Florida would be a GREAT team to cheese with if that was my cup of tea.

I just lost a game 35-28 online. I was Maryland and the other guy picked Michigan. One of the most fun games I ever played online. He actually punted the ball! Only threw to his backs 4-6 times the whole game and rarely scrambled even though he had the scrambling guy in as QB.

You can play me. We can go Maryland vs Miami. I'll play you straight up and if im kicking your *** I'll take a knee. Lol. Deal?

Gt: Young J 334. I'll be on again in about an hr or two

Old 10-28-2008, 08:07 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

I play with Clemson and get good games out of them mainly because Im winning those games. Clemson is a good team to play with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »