Home

Any body else feel like...

This is a discussion on Any body else feel like... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2008, 11:41 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Any body else feel like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
Oh. I have class in the next 30 minutes so I will try that when I get home and see if I notice anything. But with the completely dumbed down defenses I really dont see it making much of a difference. I mostly user tackle anyway, but hey, its worth a shot
in theory it puts your guys in better positions to make plays. in theory if you call PASS COMMIT and the CPU calls a PA PASS, you should gobble the play up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2008, 12:25 PM   #26
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Any body else feel like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
in theory it puts your guys in better positions to make plays. in theory if you call PASS COMMIT and the CPU calls a PA PASS, you should gobble the play up.
and they do but if you call run commit and its pa pass they will get a td almost everytime. it works and i use pass commit every single play no matter what they run. on aa it makes all the diffrence because the secondary's are terrible and this will help you get a few stops.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »