Home

Dynasties Disappearing... Help!

This is a discussion on Dynasties Disappearing... Help! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2008, 05:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Dynasties Disappearing... Help!

Im not sure if this is posted or if anyone is having this problem. Here is my problem, when i first receive this game i was able to play 4 or 5 dynasties (whatever the max number was) like everyone else. Then as time pass i would retire dynasties that wouldnt advance and become very unactive.. Then one day when i was in 3 dynasties i thought i would join another one which i got in did my recruting and etc. When i turn my xbox off and got on later that dynasty disappeared from my lists of dynasties.. So i had the commish to retire me and tried other ones and now they started to disappear. so i was like whatever and stayed with the 3. Then down the road i retired from my 3rd one bc it wasnt going anywhere. And then i join a new one and guess what now the 3rd one has disappeared!! Anyone knows what i can do to get back to 5 dynasties. Its kind of old only bein able to be in my dyn and one more. I always get request to join these dyn which i cant bc it will just disappear from my list. Someone told me to go in my xbox and delete the old dynasties that i was in and that didnt solve the problem.. Sorry for all the blabbering.

If it helps my GT is wavyplague on the xbox 360 platform

Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Dynasties Disappearing... Help!

anyone?:
Old 11-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #3
Rookie

BGPurple's Arena

OVR: 17

IDK about that...
PS3 Live Name - Spenus
Old 11-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #4
Rookie

Nixyn's Arena

OVR: 3

I've been having the same exact problem so you're not alone man. it used to be i could have 4 and the 5th would keep disappearing but now i can only have 3 stay and the 4th one that i try to join disappears. I really miss being able to be in more than 3 dynasties as i'm sure you do too. I've tried clearing my cache but that hasn't helped any.
Old 11-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #5
Rookie

BGPurple's Arena

OVR: 17

I guess you could have less Dynasties if and ONLY IF all your other Dynasties are dissapearing w/ it.
PS3 Live Name - Spenus
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »