Home

Request: OC/DC

This is a discussion on Request: OC/DC within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #1
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

OVR: 4
Request: OC/DC

I wish EA would put OC and DC into the game somehow. Even position coachs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2008, 09:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Request: OC/DC

Cosign
Old 12-09-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 24

I'd like to see them do a legacy mode ala Choops 2k8. Start as a coach of a bad team and work your way up.

Or, even in regular dynasty, have offensive and defensive coordinators, real head coaches, and their ATTRIBUTES. Make improved attributes for coaches based on performance, recruiting success, etc. That would add so much.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:50 PM   #4
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

I think it would be fun to even start at a small school as a coordinator and work your way up that way.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:52 PM   #5
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
I'd like to see them do a legacy mode ala Choops 2k8. Start as a coach of a bad team and work your way up.

Or, even in regular dynasty, have offensive and defensive coordinators, real head coaches, and their ATTRIBUTES. Make improved attributes for coaches based on performance, recruiting success, etc. That would add so much.
That'd be awesome. I think to do the legacy mode idea they'd HAVE to put in some of those D1AA teams like Appy State, etc. How cool would it be to start out at Appy State and work your way up the ladder that way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2008, 09:55 PM   #6
Rookie

MSU124's Arena

Also, it would be fun to be an AD for school, and not a coach. You still play the games but you have to hire head coaches and help him "decide" his staff. You coach can get hired away if your a smaller school, you can fire your coach, promise an OC he will be the next coach*Texas's muschamp*
Old 12-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #7
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

I think it would be cool if you could be a dc or oc and only control the offense or defense depending on which you decide. That would be exciting, and you wouldn't control everything as a coordinator.
Old 12-10-2008, 01:48 AM   #8
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

I've wanted to see this in the game ever since Meyer took over/turned around Florida (and I'm not a Gator fan). I would add one slight caveat though; there should be an option to either follow the coach or follow the school.

If I'm a diehard Idaho fan and I hire a coaching staff that makes the team respectable, should they choose to leave I as the player shouldn't have to change schools if I want to continue playing as Idaho.

Coaches leave, take their pipelines, strong recruiting and coaching ability and leave me in the position of possibly rebuilding yet again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »